Print 

Author Topic: i need a sig  (Read 1253 times)

Offline Fallout

• Newbie Poster
  • PR_nhh is alsome
i need a sig
« on: September 21, 2009, 01:12:14 PM »
im a PR and i want a sig so can (ANYONE MAKE ME A SIG!!!!)
thanks lucky u are lucky[img width=431 heigh]http://

[img width=440 height=111]

Offline Arya

• Regular Poster
Re: i need a sig
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2009, 04:43:55 AM »
ill make you a sig :P

I dont really understand what you want though :P

Credit: Inferno
--------------------------------------
Recruitment Status-
Applied for recruitment- December 11, '08
Vent access- February 15, '09
Earned small tags (bfm_): May 3, '09
Earned BIG tags (BFM_): August 9, '09
Gained CORPORAL rank: December 5, '09
Left BFM: February 13, '10

--------------------------------------

Offline Lucky

• Posts Too Much
  • Just do what makes you happy. JKLOL
Re: i need a sig
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2009, 06:30:23 AM »
nhh, you seem new, so it's likely nobody has told you how to properly make a signature request, so I'm going to. :)

YOU WANT TO MAKE SURE YOU INCLUDE THIS INFORMATION!!:

"Color scheme" First off, you want to tell the "sigmakers" what colors to use as the dominant colors in the signature, you should probably only have three of these at most, unless you want to have a really standoutish signature.

"Text"  You need to also state what you want it to say, besides your name.  You don't have to have any more text but many people have "Wanna race?" or "Beg for Mercy" etc.

"Renders"  Pictures in the sig like hogs and spartans and everything are called "renders."  They are pictures that can be edited and used as layers in Photoshop with minimal frustration.  The best render sight is HERE.  If you want a specific render, get the link from that sight and copy it in saying you want them to use that render.

"Any other personalization"  If you want any other customization, like size or whether you want animation in the sig.  Or just any other miscellaneous things.

You don't have to include all of that, but the more you say, the easier it will be for people to make you a better sig.

On top of that, make sure you always ask nicely.  These fine people are taking time out of their day to make other people's signatures.  ::)

Secondly, once someone makes you the sig, they will give you a code to copy in paste into your signature box.  You can find that at "Profile>Forum profile information"

Make sure you always put a small line saying who made the sig under where you pasted the code to give them proper credit.  A simple "Made by ____" or "Thanks ____" will do.  It's common courtesy.

And lastly, you can read THIS if you want to know more of the details.

But it's not as hard as all that.  This is what a request should look like:

Can someone please make me a sig?
Colors - Red and Gray
Renders - THIS
Text - Please put "Wanna race?" in the opposite corner of my name.
Size - Make it the same as normal sig size.
No animation please!

- Lucky
« Last Edit: September 23, 2009, 10:51:20 AM by BFM_Lucky »

Print