Print 

Author Topic: i need lyrics by tomarrow or thurday!!  (Read 2267 times)

Offline Marine»

• Regular Poster
  • support our troops!!!
i need lyrics by tomarrow or thurday!!
« on: October 20, 2009, 01:22:39 PM »
here are the lyrics that i wrote its off an actual song but i need u guys to help me change the lyrics we came up with something so im also going to put that on ;D

Honestly what has become of me                             alt lyrics
don't like reality its way to clear to me                      honestly what has become of me don't like my family its
but really life is dandy we all well we dont think          not so clear to me but really life is dandy we all well we
miss everything daydreaming                                    we don't think we miss everything dreaming flames to
flames to dust lovers to friends                                dust lovers to friends why do all good things come to an
why do all good things come to an end                     end

Travelin' i only stop at exits                                      travelin' i only speed at exits wondering if i'll stop young
wondering if i'll stay young and restless                     and restless livin' this way i payless i want to pull away
livin' this way a stressless                                        when the bay dies the pain sets in and i can cry i only
i want to pull away when the dreams die                  fell gravity and i wonder why flames to dust lovers
the pain serts in and i don't cry                                to friends why do all good things come to an end
i only feel gravity and i wonder why
flames to dust lovers to friends

and there u go normal lyrics are on the left and changed lyrics on the right if u guys can't vome up with anything i'll use the ones on the right :(

Offline BFM_JANE

• Major
  • Despite the cost of living, it remains popular.
Re: i need lyrics by tomarrow or thurday!!
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2009, 03:13:06 AM »

I don't understand why you're having to change them in such a small way... The alternate lyrics seem okay I guess.

Offline Marine»

• Regular Poster
  • support our troops!!!
Re: i need lyrics by tomarrow or thurday!!
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2009, 03:23:05 AM »

I don't understand why you're having to change them in such a small way... The alternate lyrics seem okay I guess.

ok well my friends and i made up  the lyrics i guess we could use ;D

Print