Print 

Author Topic: Growing INCREDIBLY Tired of being kicked/banned for no reason.  (Read 2380 times)

Offline ·ni ft y

• Newbie Poster
Growing INCREDIBLY Tired of being kicked/banned for no reason.
« on: October 25, 2009, 09:48:25 PM »
Hi, I'm a long time Halo player, at least 6 years (probably twice as long as half of your playerbase).  In this time I have some incredibly bad experiences with members from BFM, kicking me constantly on joining the server and that being followed by a ban.  Very few even provided me with an answer as to why, such as BFM_Booyah, and I'm growing incredibly sick of these shenanigans.  The one time I have received it was because of my clan tag being FU.  I play under my clan tag as it has been around for a very long time, and I am not one to alias constantly.  I play under the Forever Unknown clan tag as it is my clan, just as you all play under BFM.

I've been playing as FU·RESISTAH and I can't even so much as type more than half a sentence before being kicked constantly; I'm fed up.  All I want to do is simply race under my clan tag, not be constantly harassed by your immature Admins/Moderators (whatever you call them) by them wanting to create a problem at every possible oppurtunity.  And yes, it is just the immaturity if your moderators which are causing the problems, I come into simply race and I cop bans/kicks from them for nothing.

« Last Edit: October 25, 2009, 10:51:58 PM by BFM_Elvis »

Offline ·ni ft y

• Newbie Poster
Re: Growing INCREDIBLY Tired of being kicked/banned for no reason.
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2009, 09:51:10 PM »
Oh and there we go, banned by Booyah for no reason other than simply joining.  Thanks for that, appreciate it.

Offline ·ni ft y

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2009, 09:57:12 PM »
Kicked from another after explaining my cause, fate and some other ******. I just want to race under my clan tag, not be harassed by your 12 year old admins and be left alone.  Seriously, too much to ask?  You say my clan name is offensive just because you choose it to be, I could say BFM is as well, it's been known as an acronym for "Big f****** machine" but I'm not banning you am I?

What a joke this is, let me race without being harassed.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2009, 10:19:21 PM by BFM_NavyJHk »

Offline BFM_Booyah

• General
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2009, 10:01:33 PM »
I understand your frustration but you said yourself that you have been warned, kicked and banned for this before.  At what point will you decide to respect our wishes and not play with those initials in front of your name?  I don't care if it is a real clan or not...that phrase is most commonly know for something else in the gaming community and you know that.  It wont be allowed and now you have a choice to make.  Either play without those initials or play somewhere else.  It does not make any difference to me which you pick.  I promise you that any member of BFM that finds there way to your servers will offer you the same respect.

P.S. you only have one last chance to drop the childish games and make a choice.

"Compared to war, all other forms of human endeavor shrink to insignificance." - General George S. Patton Jr.

Offline ·ni ft y

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2009, 10:03:55 PM »
Then why do you not change your guild name if it can be commonly mis-interpreted for inappropriate words as well?  This isn't a matter of you kicking me for the name, it's you simply wanting to cause trouble and getting a power fix over nothing.

I'm not causing any trouble other than wanting to simply race, and being harassed because of it.

Edit:  Also, I'd appreciate a reply from somebody who isn't Booyah, somebody with common sense please and is not directly involved.

Offline BFM_Booyah

• General
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2009, 10:05:10 PM »
BFM is not common slang for anything and it is just a childish game you are trying to play.  Either respect our wishes or go elsewhere.

"Compared to war, all other forms of human endeavor shrink to insignificance." - General George S. Patton Jr.

Offline ·ni ft y

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2009, 10:07:51 PM »
Which is no different than your childish ways, is it not?  And yes it is, older games such as Doom I believe had this acronym along with a few others if I recall correctly.

Also, please respect my wishes of no longer posting here because your head is too far up your power trip to be able to produce a decent reason for my banning.

I should not have to change a whole clan name thats been around longer than your BFM, simply because you CHOOSE to be offended by it.  Grow up.  And I did not give you permission to change my forum name either.

« Last Edit: October 26, 2009, 09:01:17 PM by BFM_Elvis »

Offline BFM_Booyah

• General
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2009, 10:08:34 PM »
Very well, I will make the choice for you then...have fun wherever you choose to play.

Offline BFM_Nrvend

• General
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2009, 04:10:26 AM »
Edit:  Also, I'd appreciate a reply from somebody who isn't Booyah, somebody with common sense please and is not directly involved.

The poor soul did not know what he was asking for, it only gets worse after Booyah.... :)

« Last Edit: October 26, 2009, 04:28:23 PM by BFM_Exodus »

Offline BFM_Booyah

• General
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2009, 04:20:33 AM »
Its too bad you could not just simply be honest with us.  You say that all you want to do is race under your own clan tags...well sir that is a lie.  You actually want to race under BFM clan tags.  That is why I found your CD hash already banned on our servers under the name BFM_Elvis.  I suggest you stick to wearing your own clan tags because with your kind of behavior there is no way you could ever live up to the standards that would earn you the right to wear BFM tags legitimately.

Offline BFM_Elvis

• Leader
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2009, 09:02:27 PM »
Im sure Joxer will be willing to reply as per your request.

Print