Print 

Author Topic: WOW WHAT AN AWESOME SCRIM!!! COD4  (Read 1009 times)

Offline BFM_Elvis

• Leader
WOW WHAT AN AWESOME SCRIM!!! COD4
« on: December 19, 2009, 04:33:34 AM »
First COD4 scrim was Snipers only. It took about an hour and as soon as we were done everyone was like.... Man lets keep going this is fun!!!! We had some great snipers playing very well. Tangers team beat Team Waty in a really hard fought Sniper match! MVP of the match?? I would say it had to be Tanger. He played super. Great JOB!

Second COD4 scrim  was Search and Destroy. The teams were very even and it went down to the wire. The map was set at 25 and it was the first team to take 13. At the wire Tangers team was up 11-12. Cools team came back and won the next two maps to take the win 13-12! Super match. It was a lot of fun and we had to use great teamwork. Both teams were awesome and I can tell you it was a tough fight till the end. What a great match and battle. Great Job to all the BFMs and Vent guest that were in the scrim. Well done guys and I look forward to the next one very soon!  MVP of the match?? I would have to say it was Waty. Great JOB!

MVP of the whole scrim night total for both scrims???? It had to be Kakashi!!! He did all the work to set things up for us to play. Without him working so hard we wouldnt have been able to have an awesome night as we did.  MVP of the night goes to KAKASHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Thank You VERY MUCH!!!
« Last Edit: December 19, 2009, 05:53:26 AM by BFM_Wic »

Offline Elensar

• Senior Poster
    • Lots of cool pretty colors for forum use!!!!
Re: WOW WHAT AN AWESOME SCRIM!!! COD4
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2009, 05:32:23 AM »
Sounds like a lot of fun. I can't wait until I get COD4. I believe i've played it once, if it is the game i'm thinking of. Good job everyone!
BFM_Elensar

First Forum Visit ~~~ 9/28/2009
Applied to BFM ~~~ 10/13/2009
Got Vent access ~~~ 11/13/2009
Got Small Tags ~~~ 01/04/2010
Got Big Tags ~~~ 04/14/2010

Thanks to BFM_BlitZ´ for da awesome siggy!!!!

Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

Want some information that will change your racing life? WATCH THIS!

Offline WaTy™

• Posts Too Much
  • WaT-WaT-WaT, WaTy
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2009, 06:09:04 AM »
Was an awesome set of scrims. Good job to all that participated. And a round of applause to the MVP..... Kakasi!!, Thanks for setting up all the server so we could have this awesome scrim!! WTG!

Offline BFM_Octane

• BFM Admin
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2009, 06:27:32 AM »
Both scrims were great. Thoroughly enjoyed the S&D one. Loved how the teams were spot on and we took it all the way to sudden death.

Cant wait for more!

Offline BFM_DarkFyr

• BFM Admin
  • Forza Vale
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2009, 04:26:25 AM »
Sounds like it was real fun. I really wanna get it now! ;D

Print