Print 

Author Topic: Ra  (Read 1485 times)

Offline tailgatePro

• Newbie Poster
  • No Pain, No Gain
Ra
« on: December 22, 2009, 04:15:24 PM »
You wanna talk about teamwork?  Trust me,  YOU WANT THIS GUY ON YOUR TEAM!  A very skilled racer. Whether driving or gunning, you'll get lots of laps partnered up with him!  Sure, it's not always about winning- but coming in at the top 3 ain't a bad thing either and it's pretty much a guarantee if you stick with him. 

Need a ride?  No sweat- Ra's got your back!  Always stops for m8s when team is stranded without vehicles and knows how to get down when a battle for a hog jumps off :XD:.   If he's your opponent, look out!  Ra is a triple threat. Good driving, gunning, and on foot when no hogs are available, he'll jack you before you know what hit you. lol  Cheers to you Ra for being one heckuva player!   CYA on the tracks!

peace

ps.  I'd just like to add that Ra has made huge leaps as far as progressing from being a vengeful player to the calm and cool dude he has demonstrated to be as of late.  Good job on that, because if anyone knows how hard it can be to stay cool- it's me.  I'm working on that too homeslice!  lol  stay cool :clint:

Offline -amatorije-

• Newbie Poster
Re: Ra
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2009, 02:37:39 AM »
i agree keep on the good work mate  :keke:
††††You Make Me Sick††††

Offline BFM_Hydra

• BFM Admin
  • BFM Rules Guru and Forum Pwner.
Re: Ra
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2009, 05:36:52 AM »
Ra has been a great racer for a long, long time. He flies under the radar, but BFMs know that when he is in your server, you've got a great racer and a great guy in there to play with. Thanks, Ra!!! ;D ;D ;D

BFM_Hydra Signature: Miser
Soccer Trophy: Igor
Scrim Season VII Trophy: H@ngm@n

Thanks guys!

TESTIMONIAL
"Hydra knows the forums like a spider knows it's web." - BFM_Jimmy 5/9/09

"Hydra, 300 posts to you is like pocket money to the Monopoly guy." - BFM_Jimmy 11/9/09

Print