Print 

Author Topic: It is time to leave.  (Read 11235 times)

Offline Tanger

• Posts Too Much
Re: It is time to leave.
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2007, 10:36:58 AM »
Randy,

It was great getting to know you and having you as my trainer. It was always a pleasure playing with you. No matter any issues revolving around you nor what others think your a great guy in my book.

See ya around

Tanger

BFM_Nrvend

« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2007, 11:12:22 AM »
Hey Randy, as you can now clearly see after all the posts and the ones that are sure to follow, you have definitely made an impact on the members and guest of not only the BFM servers but the Halo community. A very positive impact and we all will remain your friends. I am positive that you will work out the issues in real life and hopefully return to the family that really does care about you. Time and absence always seems to help make things clearer. As of now you are already missed. Take care and be well,

your friend,

Nrv

Offline AR~Hazy

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2007, 12:03:14 PM »
Randy -

You will be sorely missed.  I wish the best of luck to you getting things resolved in your personal life.  We are all here if you need us.

I will miss being teased by you and the songs that you used to sing for us that you composed.

Best of luck to you and hope to see you again soon,
Hazy

Offline BFM_BluAdpt

• BFM Admin
« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2007, 12:05:10 PM »
Take it easy Randy...sry to see you go but take care of your stuff and come see us.

Offline Bmer

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2007, 01:12:17 PM »
Randy, Really enjoyed the racing and fellowship on vent. Take care and come back real soon!
Good Racing and Good Day!!!

Offline Plixity

• Posts Too Much
  • I'm in your base, killing your mans.
« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2007, 01:42:59 PM »
Aw... See you around, Randy. I sure hope you aren't leaving for good, you were a great part of the clan. If you can, drop by every once in a while? :)?

Offline MrYoda

• Senior Poster
  • Don't learn your trade, know it.
« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2007, 02:13:55 PM »
Aww, not randy too. I will simple just miss you randy. You were next in line of being the great grumbler (*grumble grumble*). I hope to see you back soon buddy!

Offline Snappy

• Senior Poster
  • you got to lose yourself in the music the moments
« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2007, 02:35:38 PM »
wow.. randy, as your first recruit i am one of the most sadest to c ya leave. i had so much fun as your tranie, it was some of the most fun ive had in BFM. i would always enjoy your sense of humor no matter what anybody said. but you no, i could go on and on about you and the fun over vent.  but, i hope u say somewhat around and it will be nice to c ya pop in once and a while. so ill c ya around friend.

your first and favorite recruit and tranie ;)

Snappy

Offline Wolf

• Senior Poster
  • Woof!
« Reply #23 on: September 24, 2007, 03:39:11 PM »
Awww...  :'( Take care Randy and hope to see you around soon.
"To look into the eyes of a wolf is to see your own soul. Hope you like what you see....."

Offline Volley

• Posts Too Much
  • You Just Got Served...
« Reply #24 on: September 24, 2007, 03:43:29 PM »
I'm sorry to see you leave Randy. Please come by and race with us again. You're a great person and will be missed a lot.

~Former 1st Lieutenant - 2008

Offline BFM_Hydra

• BFM Admin
  • BFM Rules Guru and Forum Pwner.
« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2007, 03:50:13 PM »
Sorry to see you go like this randy. I hope that one day you will rejoin us. Good luck and good bye :(

BFM_Hydra Signature: Miser
Soccer Trophy: Igor
Scrim Season VII Trophy: H@ngm@n

Thanks guys!

TESTIMONIAL
"Hydra knows the forums like a spider knows it's web." - BFM_Jimmy 5/9/09

"Hydra, 300 posts to you is like pocket money to the Monopoly guy." - BFM_Jimmy 11/9/09

Offline Noodles

• Senior Poster
  • (:
« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2007, 03:52:12 PM »
Randy,

Sorry to hear your leaving. everytime I got on vent youd greet me and say "Oodles of Noodles" im gonna miss you Randy. Pop in sometime. I'd like to hear that saying from you once more. :)  :'(
« Last Edit: October 29, 2007, 07:20:03 PM by bfm_Noodles »

Offline Samurai X

• Regular Poster
  • Live By The Sword - Die By The Sword
« Reply #27 on: September 24, 2007, 03:55:31 PM »
Didn't know you much Randy.  But you were one heck of a racer and a true competitor.  I enjoyed playing against ya when I could.  <bows in respect to leaving comrad>  Go with honor my friend.  And may you return to us soon.
Thanks to Inferno and Blitz for the sigs!

Offline Rázgrěz

• Senior Poster
  • I am the Razgriz
« Reply #28 on: September 24, 2007, 04:00:44 PM »
Randy, I will miss you alot, you and Wic were one of the first people that i talked to when i got vent, I hope that things will get better in your life. I hope that when you do you will comeback and join us. :hug:

:munch:When i got vent, and we were talking in the *lets pretend to be AFK but realy talk channel* I jumped down there to talk with you guys. You made me feel welcom in that channel. I just hope that you sort things out in your life and come back on vent.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2007, 09:07:29 PM by BFM_Rázgriz »

Offline FlameDragon

• Junior Poster
  • hack and slash my way to victory.
« Reply #29 on: September 24, 2007, 04:04:17 PM »
randy u whear a bfm member who was on most of the time u whear the 2nd bfm i met on the servers and i hope u will be on time and agin to race

Print