Print 

Author Topic: It is time to leave.  (Read 11234 times)

Offline AR~Gabe

• Junior Poster
  • Former BFM_Gabe
Re: It is time to leave.
« Reply #45 on: September 25, 2007, 01:19:27 PM »
 :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(   :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
 :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
 :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

That isnt even 1/10 of how much I will miss ya!

Offline Còól

• Posts Too Much
  • Life is uncertain, Death is not
« Reply #46 on: September 25, 2007, 04:30:21 PM »
Randy you were one of the first people I had conversations with when I got vent. I just want u to know that no matter what is happening in your life that you are one of those people that have the gift of making others happy. You have everything in you that most people wish they could be. Do not forget who you are. I will and have missed you saying that was "cool" and giving the little chuckle after. You will get through it and I hope to talk with you again. Later Randy. 8)
« Last Edit: September 26, 2007, 09:59:30 AM by isthiscool »

BFM_CòóL IS CòóL!!! - Love, MiG

A CòóL ORIGINAL

If life has not scarred you, you have not lived it.

You Have All The Weapons You Need,
Now Fight!!

Ill give you a cookie if you can tell me what that last quote is from!!

Offline BFM_Exodus

• General
  • BFM's General Oversight >:)
« Reply #47 on: September 25, 2007, 04:42:27 PM »
I'm sorry to see you go Randy. I'll never forget how you "idolized" our vent by singing songs :P. You will be missed. Come race with us anytime and good luck on your future ventures.

Nrvend is too old. We race in hogs, not wheelchairs.
Exodus.....why is there a cat in my post?
Exodus is the all-time Major Pain.

Offline randyscab

• Senior Poster
« Reply #48 on: September 25, 2007, 04:48:01 PM »
I don't really know how to reply to all the nice things you all have said here. I do want you all to know that I do intend to race still. I am not just disappearing from view completely. You are all a part of my life. Look for "randys cab" in the servers. Taxi anyone??? LOL.

Randy  

Offline SkullCracka

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #49 on: September 26, 2007, 10:18:04 AM »
yep seen you a few times on my favorite server number 3. so far havent been on your team. since you dropped the tags. but hey my thumb will be out there when were on the same team.

Offline Đstroyr

• Senior Poster
  • Ðeath before Ðishonor !
« Reply #50 on: September 26, 2007, 12:59:45 PM »
randy you are honestly one of my heroes & one of the first to welcome me to the clan when I applied. Good luck my friend and I hope you can get everything under control ASAP.

I am always your friend,

BIG D

^^^ SIG made by his awesomeness BFM_Slayton ^^^

Offline BFM_Chaindog

• BFM Admin
  • F☼rum M☼derator
    • Hades Star:  Stargate Corp
« Reply #51 on: September 26, 2007, 02:16:51 PM »
Take care cabmeister!  Your voice on Vent and your cabbie ways have always been a joy to me.   :Chaindog:
"May you never cheat, lie, steal, or drink....if you must cheat, cheat death..if you must lie, lie in a loved ones arms...if you must steal, steal kisses...and if you must drink, drink with us yo!"

NOTE:  I've currently returned from serving in various Middle East combat zones.  Wow, just realized how many years I've been hanging with BFM, since near the beginning!  :Chaindog:

Offline Igor

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #52 on: September 26, 2007, 02:20:58 PM »
randy, you seemed to always be a figure i associated with BFM, mainly as you were on when got home, going through recruiment, i learnt alot by being in servers with you, and knew you were always there if i needed a big tags. Good luck in the real world, come back soon.
Igor.
PS. we'll keep the ban hammer shiny =]
~Former BFM Sergeant ~
~ Arrived 20/08/2007 - 23/11/2009 Departed... ~

Offline Forseti

• Junior Poster
« Reply #53 on: September 26, 2007, 08:00:41 PM »
I don't really know how to reply to all the nice things you all have said here. I do want you all to know that I do intend to race still. I am not just disappearing from view completely. You are all a part of my life. Look for "randys cab" in the servers. Taxi anyone??? LOL.

Randy 

Santa said he thought you were a fellow cabbie. I always thought you admin'ed better and handled the authority more professionally than anyone I have played on-line with to the point I told plenty of folks that my guess was you were a State Trooper or an MP. Hope things work out as they should for you and see you in the servers.

Offline KØËHL£®

• Senior Poster
  • »Püre Intimidatiön²
« Reply #54 on: October 02, 2007, 08:58:21 AM »
Aw, I'm gonna miss your toilet humor and serenading on Vent  :'(

See ya around randy, good luck!
Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body;
But rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting:
HOLY SMOKES! WHAT A RIDE!

KØËHL£® - Over and Out, 7-3's 8-8's

Offline Gryphon

• Regular Poster
  • If you hear the roar, it means it's too late.
« Reply #55 on: October 02, 2007, 01:41:34 PM »
I hope to see you back here Randy. Everyone needs a good Cabby....

Offline Sarge the Heavy

• Junior Poster
  • Lets GOooo
« Reply #56 on: October 02, 2007, 01:42:46 PM »
Now who will wield the ban hammer???

thanks for the sig Tanxs1

thanks plix

thanks batman

Print