Print 

Author Topic: new siggy for glenny?  (Read 1259 times)

Offline Glêññ Z

• Senior Poster
new siggy for glenny?
« on: December 24, 2009, 05:24:14 PM »
well i'm not liiking for much.. something sifi would be cool and with my logo i have on my current one,

anyone can make me a siggy even if someone made one, i will just save them for in the future :D

Offline Glêññ Z

• Senior Poster
Re: new siggy for glenny?
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2009, 08:25:43 PM »
EDIT: pm me for a cool site that has lots of picts of scifi, some on the site are not rated g so i woulnt post here...

if youd really want to impress me have a super ausome sifi world with lots of dragons flying in a sunset/sunrise setting with mountains in the backround and have some moons/planets and stars in the backround and some other things at your will and have me racing below everyone on the blue dragon from tme movie Eragon with dust coming up from the speed or if its over watter have it watter cristald and have the dragon breathing fire... .. have my name without alts in some dragon font and have some cool thingy to go with it....   

i know this would be asking for much butttt  ::)  oit would be so ausome...  and if you could have the dragon breathing fire and the dragons in the backround moving and the sky changing from day to night that would be even cooler !!!!!   

you dont have to do that but someone will ask what do i want so their it is  ;D

Offline McSkittles

• Senior Poster
Re: new siggy for glenny?
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2009, 09:48:45 PM »
Well, I took a shot. :keke:

Code: [Select]
[IMG]http://i46.tinypic.com/2h3q24g.png[/IMG]

^^ Done by me(freshly updated :))

^^ Done by SPiDEY

^^ Big thanks to bl!Tz'

Offline Glêññ Z