Print 

Author Topic: --BFM COD4 Banner Contest!!--  (Read 4572 times)

Offline ((Kàkà§hì))

• Posts Too Much
  • か か し !!
--BFM COD4 Banner Contest!!--
« on: January 05, 2010, 11:08:32 PM »
Hey peeps. Take a look at the banner in my sig. This is generated by our COD4 Stats site and tracks your stats semi-realtime (every 2 hours). The system is not ready to go completely live yet, but it should be soon. I've got a total of eight banners that I've done that are very similar to the one below. What I'm looking for is to have a total of 20 banners for players to choose from. Now...Mr super sig, Slayton, has been working on some so I figure that we may need 5-6 more depending on how many he plans on doing.

What I'd like to do is get you talented people to submit your ideas. Take a look at the data. I can customize this so if you don't want something to show up in the sig it's fine. You'll notice the medal section at the bottom (of which I do not have any). This takes up quite a bit of room, so if you want to take it off for a smaller sig, that's cool.

The weapon image comes from somewhere else. It is a separate image that I've chosen to display in my banners. This can also be discarded if you like.

Simple rules. This has to be COD4 themed (they don't call me Cpt Obvious for nothing). Try not to be gruesome or make your image too large, please. I'll see how this goes and if we get many to choose from I'll change this post to a poll for us to vote on.

THANKS  SLAYTON  FOR  THE  A W E S O M E  SIG!!!
http://ninjamouse.com - http://ninjamouse.com/images/Kakashi_sig24.jpg

Offline Danger

• Junior Poster
Re: --BFM COD4 Banner Contest!!--
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2010, 11:13:26 AM »
I'll try something  :winkgrin:

Offline BFM_Hlao

• BFM Admin
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2010, 03:06:41 PM »
Does each field have to be positioned as it is in yours? I'm willing to give it a try. :)

Offline Danger

• Junior Poster
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2010, 03:40:51 PM »
« Last Edit: January 13, 2010, 09:35:48 AM by FT|DaNGeR »

Offline ((Kàkà§hì))

• Posts Too Much
  • か か し !!
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2010, 06:45:47 AM »
Does each field have to be positioned as it is in yours? I'm willing to give it a try. :)

You can have the fields anywhere you like and any of the fields that I have, but not limited to.

...and - NICE, DaNGeR!

Offline BFM_Hlao

• BFM Admin
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2010, 09:28:15 AM »

You can have the fields anywhere you like and any of the fields that I have, but not limited to.

...and - NICE, DaNGeR!

Alright, sweet, thanks. ;D Wasn't sure if it was the same deal as with the old Skorcard banners.

Nice job, DaNGeRous one! :neckbeard:

Offline Danger

• Junior Poster
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2010, 11:36:52 AM »
Here's a smaller one for those that might want something smaller  :)

« Last Edit: January 12, 2010, 04:40:25 PM by FT|DaNGeR »

Offline Danger

• Junior Poster
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2010, 09:35:00 AM »
How many are we limited to making?  ;D

I suppose if we get more than needed we can have a vote on which one(s) of mine are most liked?

« Last Edit: January 12, 2010, 04:41:13 PM by FT|DaNGeR »

Offline Bleach

• Senior Poster
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2010, 12:32:25 PM »
I noticed a space for "Medal"s on kakashi's (in his sig)

I'm guessing it's prolly something that he wants in the sigs (correct me if I'm wrong though)
A part of the winning teams for season 9, 10, 13, 17, 18 and now 19. Thanks for all of the great memories guys :D

Offline Danger

• Junior Poster
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2010, 02:37:55 PM »
[...]
What I'd like to do is get you talented people to submit your ideas. Take a look at the data. I can customize this so if you don't want something to show up in the sig it's fine. You'll notice the medal section at the bottom (of which I do not have any). This takes up quite a bit of room, so if you want to take it off for a smaller sig, that's cool.

The weapon image comes from somewhere else. It is a separate image that I've chosen to display in my banners. This can also be discarded if you like.

Simple rules. This has to be COD4 themed (they don't call me Cpt Obvious for nothing).[...]

Offline Bleach

• Senior Poster
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2010, 06:52:42 PM »
I raed guud!

-Bleach
A part of the winning teams for season 9, 10, 13, 17, 18 and now 19. Thanks for all of the great memories guys :D

Offline BFM_Hlao

• BFM Admin
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2010, 09:13:08 AM »
My first attempt. I hope this is what you're looking for...

I can try to get a BFM logo or website URL in there if necessary.

I enjoyed making this. :keke: Might have a go at another one.

Offline Danger

• Junior Poster
« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2010, 12:43:18 PM »
After looking at them medals, I think I could whip up a few banner-ish add-ons just for medals, I know I'd like to advertise them If i were to get a few.

Offline ((Kàkà§hì))

• Posts Too Much
  • か か し !!
« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2010, 01:28:23 PM »
there's no limit, Danger. I like both of yours a lot. The values need to be taken off, though, but I like the style of them!

Nothing is really necessary, really, Hlao. You have the server field so that would take care of things on the "where did you get all these kills?" front. I really like your small sig, too. It looks REALLY kewl!

Offline Danger

• Junior Poster
« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2010, 04:31:03 PM »

Print