Print 

Author Topic: CE nights  (Read 2463 times)

Offline Nukewar

• Newbie Poster
CE nights
« on: January 17, 2010, 03:38:02 PM »
I remember back when I was a newer player to halo, we would have these CE "Parties" at night. I would like to ask that we have those again in between maybe 6 and 8 (pacific time). This would be epic and allow you to get your monies worth out of the CE server.  :yesyes:

This sig was made by me!

Offline Firêfôx°

• Regular Poster
  • Foxes are my friends but mastercheifs aren't
    • I am spying on you :)
Re: CE nights
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2010, 03:42:38 PM »
that would be cool. If it is around 6-8 eastern time

Thanks to BFM_MrT©

thanks to BigmanJT

thank you terra for the amazing userbar

Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.
☻/ This is bob, copy paste him on
/▌ every comment you see so he can
/ \ take over Facebook. You've been Bobbed
__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__ this is bobs house... ... ...

I have xfire, if anyone wants to know it please feel free to PM me.

Offline gamepanther

• Posts Too Much
  • Problem??
Re: CE nights
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2010, 08:17:24 PM »
That would be great. But I request that will be around 6pm - 8pm Australian Eastern Standerd Time seeing as everything else on the website is american.

Thanks JANE!

Sig Made By Me.

Thanks Marty!!

............................................................ ............................................................
..........        ..........      ......      ...                  ...                  ...      ....                ....
.........    ..    .........      ......      ...      ...............      ...............      ....      ..............
........    ....    ........      ......      ...      ...............      ...............      ....      ..............
.......              .......      ......      ...                  ...                  ...      ....            ........
......     ......     .......     ......     .................     ................     ...      ....      ..............
.....     ........     .......     ....     ..................     ................     ...      ....      ..............
....     ..........     ........           ......                  ...                  ...      ....                ....
........................................................... .............................................................

Btw just cuz Ben1 haz a higher pitched voice doesn't make him better than meh D:

I miss mah squeakeh voice D: Its harder to be the stereotypical kid on Xbox now :(

The Best Quote Ever By Exodus:

"I will get you unbanned in the next few days. In the meantime go easy on the caffeine."

Print