Print 

Author Topic: Hakuma Matata Hula Signature Possibility  (Read 1621 times)

Offline Akuma

• Junior Poster
  • Fist Philosopher
    • Akuma
Hakuma Matata Hula Signature Possibility
« on: January 28, 2010, 02:54:57 PM »
Alright, I want an animated Timon and Pumbaa signature of the Lion King 1 scene in the video below.  Preferably, it should be animated.  I get the feeling a lot of people would get a kick out of it.  I will probably want to do this one myself, so this is not really a signature request.  I was thinking of using somewhere around 0:16 as a seamless-like-kindof GIF loop with Timon dancing on Pumbaa.  It might not even be too bad of an idea to make a popout sig out of this one.  I dunno... the only reason for this sig is for the hilarity of it?  It is also an idea to make a gold/yellow-scheme out of it.  You have all been saying "Hakuma Matata" every time I join a game, so now I figure the phrase has probably stuck.  I will write those words and highlight the "akuma" portion somehow.  Does this sound good?  These things always sound great in my head before I actually attempt them.  This may actually turn into a signature request over time if I experience an EPIC FAIL with Photoshop!  xD

http://www.youtube.com/v/ctxdAup1uzo&feature=related&rel=0

Offline Akuma

• Junior Poster
  • Fist Philosopher
    • Akuma
Re: Hakuma Matata Hula Signature Possibility
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2010, 09:27:51 PM »
Well, I think I arrived at a temporary solution............................ *tries not to laugh*

« Last Edit: January 29, 2010, 08:13:37 AM by Akuma »

Print