Print 

Author Topic: mp_crossfire?  (Read 2769 times)

Offline Akuma

• Junior Poster
  • Fist Philosopher
    • Akuma
mp_crossfire?
« on: February 03, 2010, 03:08:54 PM »
I cannot find this map.  I just bought the game and I tried to find the BFM server and there was no such map as mp_crossfire.  I tried the direct I.P. as well and that did not work either.  Do I have to download something?  What is going on?

Noob -->  Akuma

There, it is said and done.  xD  Now, please help me!

Offline BFM_Rickp9

• BFM Admin
  • I Am Canadian EH!
Re: mp_crossfire?
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2010, 03:40:38 PM »
did you upgrade to 1.7?

Offline Akuma

• Junior Poster
  • Fist Philosopher
    • Akuma
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2010, 06:44:23 PM »
I may need to do that.  I have not figured out how yet.  I have not really had time.  That is probably what I need to do, though.

Offline BFM_Kiwi

• Major
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2010, 11:10:44 PM »

If you did not apply the patches you won't see many servers or be able to join the BFM one. 

Offline BFM_Terra

• BFM Admin
    • My Website..?
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2010, 11:26:50 PM »
when i bought my copy of it (Christmas) it had crossfire already on it, all i needed was the patches and it worked...

All made by me

Applied for BFM on: May 08, 2009       
Recieved Vent: May 22, 2009
Recieved Little tags (bfm_) July 19, 2009
Recieved Big Tags (BFM_) September 16, 2009
Promoted to Corporal: February 13, 2010
Promoted to Head Corporal: March 26, 2010
Promoted to Sergeant: August 22nd, 2010
Stepped down as Sergeant: October 19th, 2011

Offline Akuma

• Junior Poster
  • Fist Philosopher
    • Akuma
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2010, 07:27:21 PM »
I managed to get my game all updated and working along with my new video card.  I must say that playing COD4 reminds me of when I first started Halo for PC.  This game is really awesome.  Thanks BFM for giving me a reason to go out and buy this wonderful game.  It is not often that I find a game that I can really fall into.  I am already in the mid 40s and I just got the game last week.  I am addicted.  Incidentally, this Crossfire map is my favorite of them all.  It was very dumb of me to not realize that the "mp" stood for "multiplayer."  Yeah, I know, right?  xD  Anyway, I got this all sorted and wanted to point out how much I really enjoy this game.  I would have never gotten it if it was not for BFM!

Offline Max

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2010, 10:25:51 PM »
Crossfire was an original map, so there is no reason why you shouldn't have it. Killhouse, Creek, Chinatown, and Broadcast were the only extra maps that were made available after the original release.

Offline Akuma

• Junior Poster
  • Fist Philosopher
    • Akuma
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2010, 09:55:38 AM »
Yeah, I realize that, and that is true.  I just was not smart enough to know that Crossfire is the map and "mp" means it is in multiplayer mode.  I was literally looking for a map called MP_Crossfire, but there is no such thing.  LOL  *is dumb*

Print