Print 

Author Topic: The old forums?  (Read 2568 times)

Offline gamepanther

• Posts Too Much
  • Problem??
The old forums?
« on: February 19, 2010, 01:48:28 PM »
Hi! I have seen a few posts talking about the old forums. I was wandering how long BFM has been around? And how come you got new forums?

Thanks JANE!

Sig Made By Me.

Thanks Marty!!

............................................................ ............................................................
..........        ..........      ......      ...                  ...                  ...      ....                ....
.........    ..    .........      ......      ...      ...............      ...............      ....      ..............
........    ....    ........      ......      ...      ...............      ...............      ....      ..............
.......              .......      ......      ...                  ...                  ...      ....            ........
......     ......     .......     ......     .................     ................     ...      ....      ..............
.....     ........     .......     ....     ..................     ................     ...      ....      ..............
....     ..........     ........           ......                  ...                  ...      ....                ....
........................................................... .............................................................

Btw just cuz Ben1 haz a higher pitched voice doesn't make him better than meh D:

I miss mah squeakeh voice D: Its harder to be the stereotypical kid on Xbox now :(

The Best Quote Ever By Exodus:

"I will get you unbanned in the next few days. In the meantime go easy on the caffeine."

Offline Wic

• Posts Too Much
Re: The old forums?
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2010, 01:55:10 PM »
Hey Panther;

We've gone through a couple of forums along the way... either to make new options or have a setup that allowed us more control.  Unfortunately, none of them are available to the public any more, though a few of us can go back to research information there.

As to the history of BFM, it was started in 2005 :)
« Last Edit: February 19, 2010, 01:59:18 PM by BFM_Wic »

Offline gamepanther

• Posts Too Much
  • Problem??
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2010, 01:59:58 PM »
And do you know about the other part of my question?

Thanks JANE!

Sig Made By Me.

Thanks Marty!!

............................................................ ............................................................
..........        ..........      ......      ...                  ...                  ...      ....                ....
.........    ..    .........      ......      ...      ...............      ...............      ....      ..............
........    ....    ........      ......      ...      ...............      ...............      ....      ..............
.......              .......      ......      ...                  ...                  ...      ....            ........
......     ......     .......     ......     .................     ................     ...      ....      ..............
.....     ........     .......     ....     ..................     ................     ...      ....      ..............
....     ..........     ........           ......                  ...                  ...      ....                ....
........................................................... .............................................................

Btw just cuz Ben1 haz a higher pitched voice doesn't make him better than meh D:

I miss mah squeakeh voice D: Its harder to be the stereotypical kid on Xbox now :(

"I will get you unbanned in the next few days. In the meantime go easy on the caffeine."

Offline Wic

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2010, 02:08:12 PM »
And do you know about the other part of my question?

How long have we been around? 
How come we got new forums? 

See above  :smly_a_wink:

If there was another part I missed it.

Offline gamepanther

• Posts Too Much
  • Problem??
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2010, 02:13:20 PM »
Oh thanks Wic. BFM has been around for a very long time! I'm jealous of those people who have been around for the whole time!

Thanks Wic
                           Panther!   

Thanks JANE!

Sig Made By Me.

Thanks Marty!!

Offline Wic

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2010, 02:17:39 PM »
You're welcome!!!  :)

Offline BFM_Nrvend

• General
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2010, 04:14:55 PM »
Oh thanks Wic. BFM has been around for a very long time! I'm jealous of those people who have been around for the whole time!

Thanks Wic
                           Panther!  

Thats nice of you to say, but it is nothing to be jealous about...most of the ones who have been here from the beginning now have gray hairs including old Elv.    :siderofl:

Offline gamepanther

• Posts Too Much
  • Problem??
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2010, 03:02:29 AM »
Ha LOL nice joke. The funniest thing is that everyone bags out Elvis with their jokes!

Thanks JANE!

Sig Made By Me.

Thanks Marty!!

Offline BFM_Elvis

• Leader
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2010, 04:08:09 AM »
lol

Offline BFM_Exodus

• General
  • BFM's General Oversight >:)
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2010, 04:19:02 AM »
I am very worried that that joke will come true of me too. I'm to young to go grey!

Nrvend is too old. We race in hogs, not wheelchairs.
Exodus.....why is there a cat in my post?
Exodus is the all-time Major Pain.

Offline BFM_Nrvend

• General
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2010, 11:32:40 AM »
read the bottom of Exodus's sig and you will then understand why old Elv deserves it

Offline BFM_Elvis

• Leader
« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2010, 02:43:57 PM »
I think that statement is taken out of context. lol

Offline BFM_Hydra

• BFM Admin
  • BFM Rules Guru and Forum Pwner.
« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2010, 09:37:29 PM »
It doesn't make it any less true!

*Shrinks back into the shadows...*

BFM_Hydra Signature: Miser
Soccer Trophy: Igor
Scrim Season VII Trophy: H@ngm@n

Thanks guys!

TESTIMONIAL
"Hydra knows the forums like a spider knows it's web." - BFM_Jimmy 5/9/09

"Hydra, 300 posts to you is like pocket money to the Monopoly guy." - BFM_Jimmy 11/9/09

Offline Wic

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2010, 10:14:06 PM »
Ex doesn't have to go grey, he can just go bald instead...

As for me, I'm too cranky to go grey.  Grey wouldn't dare come near me.  Lol.

Print