Print 

Author Topic: A question  (Read 5270 times)

Offline gamepanther

• Posts Too Much
  • Problem??
A question
« on: February 19, 2010, 02:27:53 PM »
Hi all. I was wandering how to arrange my sigs so I'll be able to put them like this:

*Sig*  *Sig*

*Sig*  *Sig*

Like on either side of each other.

Thanks, Panther

Thanks JANE!

Sig Made By Me.

Thanks Marty!!

............................................................ ............................................................
..........        ..........      ......      ...                  ...                  ...      ....                ....
.........    ..    .........      ......      ...      ...............      ...............      ....      ..............
........    ....    ........      ......      ...      ...............      ...............      ....      ..............
.......              .......      ......      ...                  ...                  ...      ....            ........
......     ......     .......     ......     .................     ................     ...      ....      ..............
.....     ........     .......     ....     ..................     ................     ...      ....      ..............
....     ..........     ........           ......                  ...                  ...      ....                ....
........................................................... .............................................................

Btw just cuz Ben1 haz a higher pitched voice doesn't make him better than meh D:

I miss mah squeakeh voice D: Its harder to be the stereotypical kid on Xbox now :(

The Best Quote Ever By Exodus:

"I will get you unbanned in the next few days. In the meantime go easy on the caffeine."

Offline gamepanther

• Posts Too Much
  • Problem??
Re: A question
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2010, 02:40:26 PM »
Hey something has gone wrong with my sigs. Any ideas?

Thanks JANE!

Sig Made By Me.

Thanks Marty!!

............................................................ ............................................................
..........        ..........      ......      ...                  ...                  ...      ....                ....
.........    ..    .........      ......      ...      ...............      ...............      ....      ..............
........    ....    ........      ......      ...      ...............      ...............      ....      ..............
.......              .......      ......      ...                  ...                  ...      ....            ........
......     ......     .......     ......     .................     ................     ...      ....      ..............
.....     ........     .......     ....     ..................     ................     ...      ....      ..............
....     ..........     ........           ......                  ...                  ...      ....                ....
........................................................... .............................................................

Btw just cuz Ben1 haz a higher pitched voice doesn't make him better than meh D:

I miss mah squeakeh voice D: Its harder to be the stereotypical kid on Xbox now :(

"I will get you unbanned in the next few days. In the meantime go easy on the caffeine."

Offline MrTŠ

• Posts Too Much
  • Horses just naturally have Mohawk haircuts.
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2010, 02:48:12 PM »
U put in the little box:

*img code*[space]*img code*[enter/return/wtvr]
*img code*[space]*img code*

basicly :) I hope i havnt over complicated it

Offline Moosh

• Regular Poster
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2010, 03:55:30 PM »
In other words it will be

Code: [Select]
[img]Your sig link[/img][img]Your sig link[/img]
[img]Your sig link[/img][img]Your sig link[/img]

And you could centre it as well which always looks good, by putting these tags around the sig set-up;

[center]*Block of sigs*[/center]

Offline Elensar

• Senior Poster
    • Lots of cool pretty colors for forum use!!!!
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2010, 02:16:10 AM »
I have a unique way that you could do it.

For example:

Thanks a lot BFM_Shivrz!
Thanks Arya!!!

[center][table]
[tr][td][center][img width=275 height=135]http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d90/pehrsam/pr_panther.jpg[/img][/center][/td][td][center][img width=315 height=144]http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/2294/pantersig.png[/img][/center][/td][/tr]
[tr][td][center]Thanks a lot BFM_Shivrz![/center][/td][td][center]Thanks Arya!!![/center][/td][/tr][/table][/center]

I put it into a table and centered it. If you want I could redo your whole signature like that, just tell me what you want next to what :).
BFM_Elensar

First Forum Visit ~~~ 9/28/2009
Applied to BFM ~~~ 10/13/2009
Got Vent access ~~~ 11/13/2009
Got Small Tags ~~~ 01/04/2010
Got Big Tags ~~~ 04/14/2010

Thanks to BFM_BlitZ´ for da awesome siggy!!!!

Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

Want some information that will change your racing life? WATCH THIS!

Offline BFM_JANE

• Major
  • Despite the cost of living, it remains popular.
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2010, 03:58:03 AM »

The forums or your internet browser (or something :P) will "wrap" sigs, so that if they don't fit on your screen side by side, they will be pushed down so that they're one over another.

If you have sigs in a table like that and they're big or too many in a row, you could end up having to scroll left and right to see everything because tables don't wrap. That wouldn't bother me so much if it only affects the one person, but if it does that for everyone (who have has turned on), if they also have to scroll over because your tabled sigs stretch out the screen, it would have to be changed.

Offline Elensar

• Senior Poster
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2010, 04:02:26 AM »
I did not think of that, but would add on that if you did it with 2 small signatures as the two I exampled with it shouldn't be a problem because it is only slightly bigger then the bigger images in my signature. So I wouldn't take my bfm_Elensar sig and my COD4 sig and put them next to each other. :).
BFM_Elensar

Offline gamepanther

• Posts Too Much
  • Problem??
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2010, 05:01:58 PM »
Hey Elensar! I don't really know how you did it but i have a few more sigs now! Do you think you could do that image code thing again but with my new sigs in it?

Thanks Panther

Eg this thing:

I have a unique way that you could do it.

For example:

Thanks a lot BFM_Shivrz!
Thanks Arya!!!

[center][table]
[tr][td][center][img width=275 height=135]http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d90/pehrsam/pr_panther.jpg[/img][/center][/td][td][center][img width=315 height=144]http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/2294/pantersig.png[/img][/center][/td][/tr]
[tr][td][center]Thanks a lot BFM_Shivrz![/center][/td][td][center]Thanks Arya!!![/center][/td][/tr][/table][/center]

I put it into a table and centered it. If you want I could redo your whole signature like that, just tell me what you want next to what :).

Thanks JANE!

Sig Made By Me.

Thanks Marty!!

Offline Elensar

• Senior Poster
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2010, 06:04:33 PM »
How does that look Panther? If you want me to change anything then I will :). If you like it as is then just copy everything in the "code" box and paste it in your sig, don't forget to delete what is in your signature already or you will have two of everything XD.

Thanks bfm_MrT
Thanks Arya!!!
Thanks a lot BFM_Shivrz!
Thanks heaps PR_Perfect!!!

Thank you ssssoooooo much BFM_SWIFT I LOOOVE it !!!

///////^\\\\\\\          This is a tortoise. Copy and
 ____ ////////^\\\\\\\\         paste tortoise into your sig
/ @  |_______________\        so that it may save us from
\____|\______________/        the bunnies
           _||||    _||||
          (___|   (____|
(Go Marty's Turtle)

[center][table]
[tr][td][center][img width=300 height=200]http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/8757/gamepanther.gif[/img][/center][/td][td][center][img width=315 height=144]http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/2294/pantersig.png[/img][/center][/td][/tr]
[tr][td][center]Thanks bfm_MrT[/center][/td][td][center]Thanks Arya!!![/center][/td][/tr]
[tr][td][center][img width=275 height=135]http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d90/pehrsam/pr_panther.jpg[/img][/center][/td][td][center][img width=382 height=132]http://i820.photobucket.com/albums/zz123/Perfect51/Panther.jpg[/img][/center][/td][/tr]
[tr][td][center]Thanks a lot BFM_Shivrz![/center][/td][td][center]Thanks heaps PR_Perfect!!![/center][/td][/tr][/table][/center]
[center][img width=634 height=287]http://i45.tinypic.com/2pzww8n.jpg[/img]
Thank you ssssoooooo much BFM_SWIFT I LOOOVE it !!![/center]

///////^\\\\\\\          This is a tortoise. Copy and
 ____ ////////^\\\\\\\\         paste tortoise into your sig
/ @  |_______________\        so that it may save us from
\____|\______________/        the bunnies
           _||||    _||||
          (___|   (____|
(Go Marty's Turtle)
BFM_Elensar

Offline gamepanther

• Posts Too Much
  • Problem??
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2010, 06:07:37 PM »
Thank you sooooo much! It looks heaps better:):):):):):):)

Thanks JANE!

Sig Made By Me.

Thanks Marty!!

Offline gamepanther

• Posts Too Much
  • Problem??
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2010, 12:05:04 AM »
Hey Elensar,

I got a new siggy from Benjy so can you put it in on either the right or the left side underneath the Enoch sig? Because then I think I am gonna make another siggy for me so I can put it next to it. Thanks!

Panther

Thanks JANE!

Sig Made By Me.

Thanks Marty!!

Offline Elensar

• Senior Poster
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2010, 01:27:39 AM »
How is this? :) I'm not sure if the turtle messes up lke that, I'll see what I can do.

Thanks bfm_MrT
Thanks Arya!!!
Thanks a lot BFM_Shivrz!
Thanks heaps PR_Perfect!!!

Thank you ssssoooooo much BFM_SWIFT I LOOOVE it !!!
           ///////^\\\\\\\          This is a tortoise. Copy and
  ___   ////////^\\\\\\\\         paste tortoise into your sig
/ @  |_______________\        so that it may save us from
\____|\______________/        the bunnies
           _||||    _||||
          (___|   (____|
(Go Marty's Turtle)
Thanks BFM_Benjy!

[center][table]
[tr][td][center][img width=300 height=200]http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/8757/gamepanther.gif[/img][/center][/td][td][center][img width=315 height=144]http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/2294/pantersig.png[/img][/center][/td][/tr]
[tr][td][center]Thanks bfm_MrT[/center][/td][td][center]Thanks Arya!!![/center][/td][/tr]
[tr][td][center][img width=275 height=135]http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d90/pehrsam/pr_panther.jpg[/img][/center][/td][td][center][img width=382 height=132]http://i820.photobucket.com/albums/zz123/Perfect51/Panther.jpg[/img][/center][/td][/tr]
[tr][td][center]Thanks a lot BFM_Shivrz![/center][/td][td][center]Thanks heaps PR_Perfect!!![/center][/td][/tr][/table][/center]
[center][img width=634 height=287]http://i45.tinypic.com/2pzww8n.jpg[/img]
Thank you ssssoooooo much BFM_SWIFT I LOOOVE it !!![/center]
[table][tr][td]
           ///////^\\\\\\\          This is a tortoise. Copy and
 ____ ////////^\\\\\\\\         paste tortoise into your sig
/ @  |_______________\        so that it may save us from
\____|\______________/        the bunnies
           _||||    _||||
          (___|   (____|
(Go Marty's Turtle)[/td][td][center][img width=319 height=266]http://i41.tinypic.com/11t4lfr.png[/img][/center][/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][td][center]Thanks BFM_Benjy![/center][/td][/tr][/table]
« Last Edit: March 28, 2010, 01:37:09 AM by bfm_Elensar »
BFM_Elensar

Offline gamepanther

• Posts Too Much
  • Problem??
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2010, 01:17:19 AM »
Sorry I wont be able to see the sigs for another 4-5 days because I think my family went over the internet usage limit!(lol) So I cant see sigs anymore. When my usage comes back I will be able to make a decision! Thanks!

~Panther

Thanks JANE!

Sig Made By Me.

Thanks Marty!!

Offline Elensar

• Senior Poster
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2010, 04:15:46 AM »
No problem! lol.
BFM_Elensar

Offline gamepanther

• Posts Too Much
  • Problem??
« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2010, 03:04:44 PM »
Ok so that was like the londest wait ever(i know right?) but I went on holiday after i got my usage so yeah. I got a PM from BFM_Wic saying I had to many sigs so i think i will just take away the Microsoft Paint one and keep the yellow background one by Benjy. But I'm afraid that if I take way the Ms Paint one it will stuff up the whole thingi :undecided:. I know I've asked alot of you but do you think.......? It would be more than great if the Benjy one was under the bottem left so, if it's ok by Wic, I could make an animated one for me.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: April 18, 2010, 03:13:28 PM by PR_Panther »

Thanks JANE!

Sig Made By Me.

Thanks Marty!!

Print