Print 

Author Topic: BC_Raceway_Final_MP  (Read 3195 times)

Offline Black Crypt

• Newbie Poster
BC_Raceway_Final_MP
« on: February 20, 2010, 02:18:23 PM »
Hi,

Just found this forum and wondered if you guys (as a racing clan) have come across my Halo Custom Edition map : BC_Raceway_Final_MP and what do you guys think of it?

I'm planning on making a new race type map for CE, which will probably be my last CE map :(

If you have any suggestions on what you think would make a great CE race map, I'd love to hear them.

You can get BC_Raceway_Final_MP from here : http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?fid=4665 if you haven't tried it already. Oh, and please rate it. ty.

Offline MrTİ

• Posts Too Much
  • Horses just naturally have Mohawk haircuts.
Re: BC_Raceway_Final_MP
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2010, 02:29:16 PM »
ye this is on the CE server rotation atm.
It's great :)

Offline BFM_Thunder

• BFM Admin
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2010, 02:41:52 PM »
Hi,

Just found this forum and wondered if you guys (as a racing clan) have come across my Halo Custom Edition map : BC_Raceway_Final_MP and what do you guys think of it?

I'm planning on making a new race type map for CE, which will probably be my last CE map :(

If you have any suggestions on what you think would make a great CE race map, I'd love to hear them.

You can get BC_Raceway_Final_MP from here : http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?fid=4665 if you haven't tried it already. Oh, and please rate it. ty.

really the best map in the Custom edition map rotation :)
i'll rate it at 90 %  or 9/10 ;D     

so eh, nice work! and GL with creating another map. (hope its kinda similar to the BC_raceway,)
 :shades: :hehe:  :D

Offline BFM_Mil

• Captain
  • Facepalm
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2010, 02:45:54 PM »
We do have your map in our CE map rotation but with a few changes due to BFM being Rated G (all ages).
The map in our rotation is called BC Raceway Final BFM MP.

I have to say that BC raceway is my favourite Race map in CE along with Halo HQ and you did a very nice job there!!! I'd love to see another Race map ;D

Thanks.

Offline BFM_SüprM@ñ

• BFM Admin
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2010, 05:57:28 PM »
IMO BC raceway is a masterpiece, a classic among CE maps. I personally love it!

As for suggestions, the things that I can really think of are to make it where there are two or even three possible paths ,that are about the same length, that one could take to arrive at the next nav and also to make it where these paths intersect a path where the enemy could be going (if they're behind you or ahead or whatever).

You know, just a bit more contact, but make it a bit harder since there are a few paths. Like on Infinity at the oil refinery, you have three options, go down the middle, go through the right, or go through the far left.

And the second, just make one jump where you can get some major air (like the one on Death Island after the little jump/hill thing). I love catching mad air. = )

-nods- Other than that, keep up the good work! It's unfortunate that this will be your last map, but at the same time we always save the best for last!
Being a good racer in Halo isn't just about getting the best times. You have to know where your teammates and enemies are, and most of all... how to be crafty! XD -nods-

Oh... and "v.v" = sad face.

Props to Plixity for the first sig, Slayton for the Season XIII trophy sig, and Jane for the banner! Thx guys! ^.^

Applied for Recruitment: January 22nd, 2008
Received Vent: March 25th, 2008
Received Lil-tags: May 3rd, 2008
Resigned: May 15th, 2008
Re-Applied: June 16th, 2009
Re-Received Vent: July 25th 2009
Re-Received Lil-Tags: August 24th, 2009
Received Big Tags: October 5th, 2009
Promoted to Corporal: January 30, 2010
Promoted to Sergeant: April 19, 2010
Temp. Resigned: August 6, 2010
Returned: January 29, 2013

Offline gamepanther

• Posts Too Much
  • Problem??
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2010, 07:59:54 PM »
Hey guys! About Halo CE I was wandering if it is virus free when you download it? I don't want to stuff up the computor! Lol. Thanks.

Thanks JANE!

Sig Made By Me.

Thanks Marty!!

............................................................ ............................................................
..........        ..........      ......      ...                  ...                  ...      ....                ....
.........    ..    .........      ......      ...      ...............      ...............      ....      ..............
........    ....    ........      ......      ...      ...............      ...............      ....      ..............
.......              .......      ......      ...                  ...                  ...      ....            ........
......     ......     .......     ......     .................     ................     ...      ....      ..............
.....     ........     .......     ....     ..................     ................     ...      ....      ..............
....     ..........     ........           ......                  ...                  ...      ....                ....
........................................................... .............................................................

Btw just cuz Ben1 haz a higher pitched voice doesn't make him better than meh D:

I miss mah squeakeh voice D: Its harder to be the stereotypical kid on Xbox now :(

The Best Quote Ever By Exodus:

"I will get you unbanned in the next few days. In the meantime go easy on the caffeine."

Offline gamepanther

• Posts Too Much
  • Problem??
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2010, 09:41:32 PM »
Hey everyone! Can i have the link to get the BFM maps on Halo CE? Thanks!

Thanks JANE!

Sig Made By Me.

Thanks Marty!!

............................................................ ............................................................
..........        ..........      ......      ...                  ...                  ...      ....                ....
.........    ..    .........      ......      ...      ...............      ...............      ....      ..............
........    ....    ........      ......      ...      ...............      ...............      ....      ..............
.......              .......      ......      ...                  ...                  ...      ....            ........
......     ......     .......     ......     .................     ................     ...      ....      ..............
.....     ........     .......     ....     ..................     ................     ...      ....      ..............
....     ..........     ........           ......                  ...                  ...      ....                ....
........................................................... .............................................................

Btw just cuz Ben1 haz a higher pitched voice doesn't make him better than meh D:

I miss mah squeakeh voice D: Its harder to be the stereotypical kid on Xbox now :(

The Best Quote Ever By Exodus:

"I will get you unbanned in the next few days. In the meantime go easy on the caffeine."

Print