Print 

Author Topic: CE Download  (Read 2402 times)

Offline gamepanther

• Posts Too Much
  • Problem??
CE Download
« on: February 20, 2010, 08:29:19 PM »
Hey guys and gals,

I was just wandering how long it took you to download Halo CE because it's taking me quite a while. :bang:

Thanks
                        Panther

Thanks JANE!

Sig Made By Me.

Thanks Marty!!

............................................................ ............................................................
..........        ..........      ......      ...                  ...                  ...      ....                ....
.........    ..    .........      ......      ...      ...............      ...............      ....      ..............
........    ....    ........      ......      ...      ...............      ...............      ....      ..............
.......              .......      ......      ...                  ...                  ...      ....            ........
......     ......     .......     ......     .................     ................     ...      ....      ..............
.....     ........     .......     ....     ..................     ................     ...      ....      ..............
....     ..........     ........           ......                  ...                  ...      ....                ....
........................................................... .............................................................

Btw just cuz Ben1 haz a higher pitched voice doesn't make him better than meh D:

I miss mah squeakeh voice D: Its harder to be the stereotypical kid on Xbox now :(

The Best Quote Ever By Exodus:

"I will get you unbanned in the next few days. In the meantime go easy on the caffeine."

Offline BFM_JANE

• Major
  • Despite the cost of living, it remains popular.
Re: CE Download
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2010, 08:58:55 PM »

It will take a while to download, it may take you longer because you're not in the glorious land of America, where downloads roam beneath the spacious skies, through amber waves of grain, over majestic purple mountains and above the fruited plain... Whatever that means.

And then, once you have it, you have to download all the maps, and that'll take even longer!

But once you've got it all set up, CE is a lot of fun and is well worth the wait. Have patience, little one!

Offline gamepanther

• Posts Too Much
  • Problem??
Re: CE Download
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2010, 09:18:59 PM »
Lol JANE hilarious!!!

Thanks JANE!

Sig Made By Me.

Thanks Marty!!

............................................................ ............................................................
..........        ..........      ......      ...                  ...                  ...      ....                ....
.........    ..    .........      ......      ...      ...............      ...............      ....      ..............
........    ....    ........      ......      ...      ...............      ...............      ....      ..............
.......              .......      ......      ...                  ...                  ...      ....            ........
......     ......     .......     ......     .................     ................     ...      ....      ..............
.....     ........     .......     ....     ..................     ................     ...      ....      ..............
....     ..........     ........           ......                  ...                  ...      ....                ....
........................................................... .............................................................

Btw just cuz Ben1 haz a higher pitched voice doesn't make him better than meh D:

I miss mah squeakeh voice D: Its harder to be the stereotypical kid on Xbox now :(

The Best Quote Ever By Exodus:

"I will get you unbanned in the next few days. In the meantime go easy on the caffeine."

Print