Print 

Author Topic: What a GREAT Soccer Season!  (Read 1109 times)

Offline BFM_ColWlkr

• BFM Admin
What a GREAT Soccer Season!
« on: February 27, 2010, 08:48:49 PM »
WOW it has been a great ride during Halo Soccer Season VI!  I personally saw some of the best matches I had ever experienced, including two games that had to end in sudden death from tie games!  I want to thank everyone who participated this season, including the substitutes and Referees without whom we could not have played!

The regular season may be over, but we still do not have a season Champion team!  Right up to tonight's final regular season game, we had a two-way tie for second and potential THREE-way tie for first.  Nevertheless, we ended up with a clear-cut placing of each team, so here is who will play in one week during the playoffs:

Team Zakk | MiG vs Team Goalie | DrgnRdr
Team »FØRЫ | Lucky vs Team Col Walker | Lemming

The winners of those two games will play again the following week for the Championship title, and the remaining teams will play for third place.  Good luck to everyone!

Also for those interested, the sign-ups for Soccer Season VII are up and available >>HERE<<

Offline Ford

• Senior Poster
Re: What a GREAT Soccer Season!
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2010, 09:02:45 PM »
has been a great season, I think we've seen the best group of players to come  around for a long time. I hope for another great season next.

BFM_»FØRЫ

Offline BFM_Mil

• Captain
  • Facepalm
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2010, 03:05:36 AM »
My first Soccer scrim season and I have to say it has been GREAT. Super intense, super fun and played till the last second.
Good luck to everyone in the play-offs ;D

Offline BFM_Lemming

• BFM Admin
  • My middle name is luck,mind you my 1st name is bad
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2010, 08:42:51 AM »
Gotta say guys, this season has been amazing! Every single match so far has made me laugh out loud. There have also been tie breakers which have made me hold my breath for like 5 mins straight (and trust me a purple lemming does not look cool :P)
Good luck to everyone tonight!  I'm sure everyone will play amazingly :)
AND look forward to next season ;)

Terrible stats I know but like I said, I am not the greatest xD

T h ank you J ane! !

I never realised these were made for us all those years ago. SO I would like to thank and apologise to Lucky. Your medals are awesome! Thank you and sorry I missed them till now.

Offline BFM_Hydra

• BFM Admin
  • BFM Rules Guru and Forum Pwner.
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2010, 01:59:25 AM »
Good luck in the final guys!

BFM_Hydra Signature: Miser
Soccer Trophy: Igor
Scrim Season VII Trophy: H@ngm@n

Thanks guys!

TESTIMONIAL
"Hydra knows the forums like a spider knows it's web." - BFM_Jimmy 5/9/09

"Hydra, 300 posts to you is like pocket money to the Monopoly guy." - BFM_Jimmy 11/9/09

Print