Print 

Author Topic: ***TFS4*** The Final Chapter Series CHAPTER 4  (Read 1336 times)

Offline Gun Haver

• Junior Poster
  • lol I Has Gun =D
***TFS4*** The Final Chapter Series CHAPTER 4
« on: April 19, 2010, 07:08:34 PM »
Felling lost here's Chapter 3

5 more people can sign up for Chapter 5 sign up now!

CHAPTER 4

*Cough* *hack* “Aww man where are we. Carlton you alright dude? Said Bruin. “Huh oh yeah I’m fine” Gun Haver said while picking up his gun. “Alright SOUND OFF!” shouts Gun Haver “Uh sir it’s just me now…” Bruin said sadly. Gun walks over to vampire. “*Sigh*. You done your duty vamp go ahead and sleep. Right as Gun Haver finished talking Zagwa got on the C.O.M.M. “Dude you there?” “Uh yeah we just lost Vamp” “Gosh that’s the 47th this month. It doesn’t matter now right down the hall is the cell that prisoner 5158 is in.” “Alright let’s move Bruin.”

Meanwhile on the out skirts of the prison camp. “Uh Neo I’ve got a little problem” said James “What wrong kid.” Replied Neo “Well I only have three shots left to start and...” “Well simple solution, use the three shots and then use this.” “*Uff* An M16?” “Any problem Jimmy?” Neo asked sarcastically “No sir it’s just I have no experience with it.” “Well you're gonna get some kid look.” Neo was right an enemy tank was rolling towards the hill accompanied by 2 troop transports “Neo!” S.H.I.V.R.Z. said panicking “Yes Shivrz.” “That truck on the right it has a… a… T.R.O.L in it” And Shivrz was right to panic a T.R.O.L. was similar to a tank in itself and if its fighting with all those troops and tank this upcoming battle was gonna be huge.

“Alright Zagwa which cell?” asked Gun Haver “Uh three doors down then to the right then one more cell then left and the one at the very end.” Replied Zagwa “Ok got it almost there here we are open it up Bruin.” “With pleasure sir. Red red green blue yellow red. Alright fire in the hole!” *BOOM* “Yeah! Nice one soldier.” Three prisoners were in the cell “Whoa watch it dude, you almost blew my head off.” One of the prisoners said “Which one of you is prisoner 5158?” “What!? I don’t know my own number it’s kinda on my back if you didn’t notice.” “Uh Soupy he’s talking about Mith.” “Oh well why didn’t you just say you were looking for the Mithster nah he aint here anymore the guards took him to the chair if you know what I mean. Any way are you here to bust us out I’m Soupy and this is Liam and Benjy he doesn’t talk much anyway…” “Sorry…” Gun Haver interrupted “we gotta get moving if we want to get 5158 alive.” “Wait so we can’t come.” Liam said surprised “Not if you can’t shoot you can’t.”

“Here they come Jimmy.” Said Neo “Ok first shot!” shouted James Headshot fired he last few shots at the truck on the left and with all the luck he had put on strait through the driver and the truck drove right into the other truck knocking them on their sides disabling about 34 bots but the Trol was still alive and it grabbed a sharp piece of steel started to run towards James “NEO HELP!” but Neo couldn’t hear him in time when he turned to look a shard of steel was already in Headshots shoulder pining him to the ground “Aw perfect.” Neo said sarcastically Neo quickly jumped to the Trol and took his knife and quickly thrust it in the neck. “Shivrz hack into the robotic nerves system of the Trol and give me control of it.” “Got it.” Shivrz replied. Neo took control of the huge bot and made him attack the other bots until the Trol shut down. “What happened?”Asked Neo “The automatic shutdown it killed its own team mates.” Replied Shivrz “Neo, look out” James shouted! *BOOM*

“Soupy where the chair at?” asked Gun “Oh well it’s in E block and that’s at the other end of the building” Replied Soupy “Alright lets go everybody” “So what’s your story Gunny” “Me? I’m resistance General Carlton Smith I’m here to get uh what did you called him “Mith”.” “Well what do you want with Mith” Liam asked “Your friend was the Ex Shogun of Japan a very strong warrior won a war by himself once we found his katanas in the ruin of his palace in Tokyo and we think he could really help turn the tide of the war if he joined up with us.” “Wow royalty who would’ve thought that our Mithy would be a king.” “Hold up Sir Metallic scanner is going off we’ve got company.” Said Bruin “How many” asked Gun “Uh just one.” Replied Bruin “Alright here we go. YOU stand down NOW.” “Hey, hey, hey, hey don’t shoot I’m one of you I’m human.” Said the bot “They call me “The Cheat” I'm resistance Intel you’re here for 5158 right follow me.” “Wait you have him?” Bruin asked “Yeah I came in the prison undercover as a guard when my guard patrol came to pick him up to take him to the Chair I shot them in the back when we got there and I'm holding him in the mess hall come with me.”

Only by your creativity and positive comments that keep me writing so tell me how I did in the comments below

Offline Benjy

• Posts Too Much
  • "Who Dares Wins"
Re: ***TFS4*** The Final Chapter Series CHAPTER 4
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2010, 01:41:00 AM »
Me not in there? Oh wellz, great chapter bud, cant wait for next one!!! Lol, one spelling mistake, hehe.

Applied for recruitment, August, 30th, 2009
Vent access, 10th, October, 2009 Giving by BFM_Slim
First ever Scrim, 19th October, 2009
Small tags, 28th October, 2009 By BFM_JANE and BFM_ Kiwi
Big tags, 31st Decmeber, 2009 By BFM_Slim and BFM_Elvis.
Thanks to my awsomeness Sgt. d3 for getting me through
Received Corporal, 21st of April
Drop Corporal, N/A
Dropped tags April 16, 2012
Little tags are back, 29 Dec, 2012 :D
Picked up big tags again, N/A

Offline MrT©

• Posts Too Much
  • Horses just naturally have Mohawk haircuts.
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2010, 01:47:55 AM »
Verry nice ;D

Was wondering when this would come out  :winkgrin:

Offline Gun Haver

• Junior Poster
  • lol I Has Gun =D
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2010, 08:40:02 AM »
Me not in there? Oh wellz, great chapter bud, cant wait for next one!!! Lol, one spelling mistake, hehe.

yeah you're in there

I’m Soupy and this is Liam and Benjy

Offline BFM_Shivrz

• BFM Admin
  • ^^ me.
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2010, 12:38:04 PM »
Verry nice ;D

Was wondering when this would come out  :winkgrin:

I was wondering too :P  But this is very nice! I love reading these stories (esspecially the parts with me :P jk, it's all great)  :winkgrin:

Made by me ^^

Made by _Arya :D Thank you! :D

Fail of the Week!:
               Shadow:

Quote from: bfm_shadow
bfm_shadow: SHIVRZ IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D
Quote from: bfm_TrkKing
bfm_TrkKing: Because you're awesome
  :awesome:

Offline Infërnö

• Regular Poster
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2010, 01:02:18 PM »
I love reading these, generally action packed :D

Sorry to here bout Vampire though, gotta love those assassins

Offline BFM_SüprM@ñ

• BFM Admin
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2010, 08:55:41 AM »
Pretty good job there GunHavr. Keep at it, the more you do the better you get. = )
Being a good racer in Halo isn't just about getting the best times. You have to know where your teammates and enemies are, and most of all... how to be crafty! XD -nods-

Oh... and "v.v" = sad face.

Props to Plixity for the first sig, Slayton for the Season XIII trophy sig, and Jane for the banner! Thx guys! ^.^

Applied for Recruitment: January 22nd, 2008
Received Vent: March 25th, 2008
Received Lil-tags: May 3rd, 2008
Resigned: May 15th, 2008
Re-Applied: June 16th, 2009
Re-Received Vent: July 25th 2009
Re-Received Lil-Tags: August 24th, 2009
Received Big Tags: October 5th, 2009
Promoted to Corporal: January 30, 2010
Promoted to Sergeant: April 19, 2010
Temp. Resigned: August 6, 2010
Returned: January 29, 2013