Print 

Author Topic: Forum question  (Read 910 times)

Offline OBOLeader

• Regular Poster
  • Established thread killer
Forum question
« on: April 21, 2010, 02:29:35 PM »
Hi! Ok heres the ?

Why is the un-ban part of forums BFM only? I just thought that if u made it avablae to all, that it might speed up unban requests depending on the feedback, within the rules of course!

Just a thought!
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/NewTooru/
Discord: Tooru#1375
Battle Net: Tooru#11787

Offline BFM_Exodus

• General
  • BFM's General Oversight >:)
Re: Forum question
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2010, 03:43:50 PM »
I'm not quite sure what you mean by "BFM only" as the unban request section can be accessed by any registered user on the forums. It would not serve its purpose if only BFMs were able to post in it - no BFMs are obviously banned on our servers. I am assuming you are referring to the fact that you as a registered guest on our forums cannot post in other peoples unban requests. The simple reason is that it is BFM that decides who is unbanned based on information about the server ban, and on the discussion on the forums. No guest needs to participate in any form of discussion with a banned guest on the forums. It is a priviledge in itself amongst BFM to handle the unban request of any individual and one that every officer at BFM with this priviledge takes very seriously. It is no small thing to overturn a server ban which a BFM has been forced to perform to keep our servers clean. BFM prides itself in handling all requests fairly, consistently and equally - something we could not do with wider participation from the community in the unban request section.

Nrvend is too old. We race in hogs, not wheelchairs.
Exodus.....why is there a cat in my post?
Exodus is the all-time Major Pain.

Offline OBOLeader

• Regular Poster
  • Established thread killer
Re: Forum question
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2010, 05:07:14 PM »
ahhh I see now. thanks for the info! Feel free to lock this thread
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/NewTooru/
Discord: Tooru#1375
Battle Net: Tooru#11787

Print