Print 

Author Topic: I walk the rest of the way alone...  (Read 7259 times)

Offline The Rebel™

• Posts Too Much
  • Rebel the Ragin Cajun
I walk the rest of the way alone...
« on: October 04, 2007, 08:25:26 PM »
I need to stop at this point in my walk in life and take time to thank all of the people who have accompanied me thus far on my path. I appreciate all of you. I have made some excellent friends here. Plus many memories that I will never forget. Some people I would like to mention and specifically thank:
Randy, you have been a great friend to me and are one of my biggest inspirations. I know no one else of your "maturity" that is HALF as brave as you with technology and I admire your bravery with reguard to change. I cannot imagine the changes you have seen in your life. You are the person who I most want to shake the hand of.
Kikn, You have been a great friend. You are an excellent player and have shown great character too. It also helps that you have an awesome sense of humor.
Koehler, you are the closest here person to me age wise(i think), and you have always been fun to be around and helped to lift the mood of all in the channel.
Wic, Me and you have gone back and forth between our good and bad times, but I still have enjoyed it overall. Take care :)
Kàkà§hì, I always enjoy hearing a "normal" voice and do support anyone with good down south values as are yours.
Cool, you are a great recruit man and will do well in training. I am rather sorry that I could not let you pick my brain before I left. I know that there are many things that I could have taught you. Just remember those players that I told you about. watch and listen to them along with asking them questions. There are many great players here who are very willing to help you out as you have noticed.
NavyJayhawk, you have proven to me to be one of the best people applying for recruitment that I know of. You are a great person from what I have seen in the servers, forums, and in your application. I wish that I could have spoken with you on vent. I think I would have enjoyed it.
MrMxyzptlk, It was great to be able to meet you. I admire all of the work that you do here and on other forums to help others. Take care and remember not to say your name backwards.
Hazy, the person who I could always talk to. You have encouraged me in times when I couldnt see the light or even find someone to talk to. You always greeted me kindly and made me laugh when we were in the same channel. I will miss your friendly voice and hope to hear it again.
Elvis, you have supported me from day one. I also know that you support me to this day. I appreciate what you are doing here. Just remember me by what I have done here.

There are many more people than just these who have made an impact on my life. I enjoy being here with all of you, but it has kept me from the rest of my life. As I look ahead down the path of my life, I see this is one of the last times that I can possibly exit this path and still go where I want to in my life.
Currently traveling through the unknown times in my life. I will be back when i find myself.

Thanks for the sig BFM_H@ngm@n

Offline Rázgrìz

• Senior Poster
  • I am the Razgriz
Re: I walk the rest of the way alone...
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2007, 08:28:24 PM »
I know how you feel Rebel..take it easy.hope to race with you again

Offline BFM_Nemesis

• BFM Admin
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2007, 08:31:09 PM »
by by rebel ill miss you a lot (especially us lagging together) :'(
I hope to see you in the servers and talk to you
 :'(

Offline ÐeviÑ

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2007, 04:58:57 AM »
you'll never truly be alone rebel. you were great. thanks again for training me way back then (the old days XD)   hope to see you around man. good luck, you are a great person and will make it far in life, and be successful and all that.

later
Selling FREE PWNkakes™
Former BFM_Devist8 (long ago) and bfm_ÐeviÑ

Exodus.....why is there a cat in my post?

Offline VxT

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2007, 05:00:41 AM »
Aww,

Bye Rebel,...

Hope to see you in the future, have fun in live etc. xD

;D

Thanks Hangman!

Water found on Mars!

Offline MadWho

• Posts Too Much
  • 1.2.3...WAIT...1.2.3... NOO...1.2...AAWWWW
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2007, 05:17:03 AM »
OH NO!!  WOW.....I will miss you Rebel!  It's been great "knowing" & racing with ya my friend!  Good luck with everything & hope you hang around some!
--
It's A MAD...MAD...MAD...World!

Thank you BFM_Ben for AWESOME siggy!!

A ding ding ding ding dididing ding bing bing pscht...
Dorhrm bom bom bedom bem bom bedom bom bum ba ba bom bom...
Bouuuuum bom bom bedahm, Bom be barbedarm bedabedabedabeda...
Bbrrrrrimm bbrrrrramm bbbrrrrrrrrraammmmm ddddddraammm...
Bah bah baah baah ba wheeeeeee-eeeee-eeeee!!!

Offline Snappy

• Senior Poster
  • you got to lose yourself in the music the moments
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2007, 05:24:04 AM »
wow man.. il miss ya
sad to c ya go but u are right...

Snappy

Offline BlazinAngel

• Regular Poster
  • THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE HIGHLANDER !!!
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2007, 05:35:04 AM »
Rebel, I'm sorry to see you go!  You were one of the people I really looked up to.  You were a great racer, admin, and most of all, an over-all great guy.
I hope you have a wonderful time doing what ever you are going to do, but just make sure u pop in once in a while to say hi !
"I'll say sorry, but I'm not taking off my glasses."  -EPIC ! :beachglasses:

BFM_Warlord

« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2007, 05:37:32 AM »
Take care Rebel.Enjoy your life .God bless you my friend.I wish you well on your journey.

Offline ((Kàkà§hì))

• Posts Too Much
  • か か し !!
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2007, 06:10:01 AM »
Hey, buddy... can't tell ya how much I'll miss ya. As randy was you biggest influence you have been mine. I hope to see you from time to time...don't be a stranger. Cajuns need to stick together  :)

THANKS  SLAYTON  FOR  THE  A W E S O M E  SIG!!!
http://ninjamouse.com - http://ninjamouse.com/images/Kakashi_sig24.jpg

Offline AR~Hazy

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2007, 06:43:18 AM »
Rebel..... :'(

We've been friends forever and I will miss you much!!

I know you've struggled with this for awhile....get things back on track.  I'm always here if you need me!

Hazy

Offline BFM_NavyJHk

• Colonel
« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2007, 06:51:50 AM »
Aw man :( :( :(

Rebel you were an AWESOME player and always fun to be around.  Hope to see you from time to time and you'll definitely be missed.
Thank you Kàkà§hì!

BFM_Wic

« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2007, 07:13:52 AM »
May only good things await you down this path.  You are right -- there have been bumps in the road -- but the good times will stand out overall, as they should  :).

Take care, be well.
Bless,
Wic

Offline ThE BrIcK

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2007, 09:20:51 AM »
Take care Rebel.

~Brick
BFM History
Application - 9/23/06
Little Tags - 2/17/07