Print 

Author Topic: Problem with a bfm server and admin  (Read 2966 times)

Offline chaoy

• Newbie Poster
Problem with a bfm server and admin
« on: July 24, 2007, 04:25:16 PM »
i was in a bfm server and i was mad at one guy so i sad i hated him then right before i posted another i hate you thing he warned me and i would have stoped but he kicked me out of the server (BFM_randy) i know I  seemed rude but that was the only warning i got  :( not to metion that i didnt read his warning after i already did it
Xbox 360: ChAoY ChAoTiC PSN: chaoy123abc

Offline AR~H@ngm@n

• Posts Too Much
  • ~Got rope? No worries, I brought enough for you~
Re: Problem with a bfm server and admin
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2007, 04:35:51 PM »
Let me get this straight.  You were having problems with somebody, typed "I hate you" to that person.  Then, before you could type it out again, Randy kicked you without a warning?  Or were you typing that out ("I hate you") to Randy?

Either way, Randy is an excellant admin who takes his time to make sure he posts warnings.  Secondly, if you were talking the time to post hate spam, don't you think Randy has a right to keep the servers clean?  Lastly, why waste your time posting stuff like that?  Why not just take it on the chin and get even by getting more laps than that person?  Spamming chat with hate messages just takes away from everybody's enjoyment, which we try not to allow. 

Offline chaoy

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2007, 05:14:00 PM »
I wasn't saying I hate you to randy, but it may of not been Randy.  It could of been BFM_BLAZE I said I hate you and Randy said don't say talk like that, and he said that just as he posted that I said I hate you again. I think BFM_BLAZE could have kicked me out because they thought I was delibratly braking the rules. Maybe Randy might of thought I said I hate him.

BFM_Wic

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2007, 07:01:56 PM »
Chaoy, I myself have had many problems with you in servers.

My best suggestion would be for you to read ALL the rules as there are ones that apply to NOT being permitted to be rude to other guests or admins.

You have been playing enough to have seen the rules run many, many times.  Randy would know this.  If you have seen the rules, including the one about respecting guests and admins, there is no need for you to get ANY warnings at all - you should already know better.  It's not like you should get a 'freebie insult' with a couple of warnings before being kicked when we know you have seen the rules.

(And apologies to the officers, but I thought it was valid ).
« Last Edit: July 24, 2007, 08:06:38 PM by BFM_Wic »

BFM_Warlord

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2007, 08:17:05 PM »

My best suggestion would be for you to read ALL the rules as there are ones that apply to NOT being permitted to be rude to other guests or admins.

You have been playing enough to have seen the rules run many, many times.  Randy would know this.  If you have seen the rules, including the one about respecting guests and admins, there is no need for you to get ANY warnings at all - you should already know better.  It's not like you should get a 'freebie insult' with a couple of warnings before being kicked when we know you have seen the rules.

Said it all^

Offline chaoy

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2007, 10:21:29 PM »

('_") :( :( i know i shouldnt get a freebie and i guess your right about that

Print