Print 

Author Topic: dont you hate it when...  (Read 2715 times)

Offline Dubstep

• Newbie Poster
dont you hate it when...
« on: May 31, 2010, 12:54:59 PM »
when you forget you have a project or somethin due the next day and you havent even started?

yeah i just reallized i gotta type up a 3 page summary on the no electric heat grabber we built in enviromental science.  :eek:

this report basically decides if i pass the year or not. oh and to make things better. i got most of my finals this week AND need to finish my online classes.

dont you love being a procrastinator?  :mike: :mike:
wobble goes the bass :)
Ty Infërnö ^^

Offline BFM_JANE

• Major
  • Despite the cost of living, it remains popular.
Re: dont you hate it when...
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2010, 01:28:27 PM »

I'm a long-time, hardcore procrastinator and I do best work at the last minute. Well, not my best work, but I can work quickly. :P

Hope you get it finished in time, and hope it's not embarrassingly bad!

Offline Dubstep

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2010, 01:35:46 PM »
Well to make things worse, I left ALLLLL the papers i needed to do this report and all the questions my teacher wanted answered, ON THE BUS!

:angry: :angry:
wobble goes the bass :)
Ty Infërnö ^^

Offline jim360

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2010, 03:30:22 AM »
Oh dear.

I once had a piece of work due in on Wednesday, that we had started some weeks ago, and I only came to start it on Monday. And handed it in on time, just... and got the best mark in the class.
Check out my Short introduction... corner and my "Historical figures who should perhaps be better-known" thread!!

Exciting videos: 1.1 / 1.2 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6

Offline Bulk

• Regular Poster
  • hey hey hey!
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2010, 04:06:48 PM »
I've spent the last 6 years of my school life doing homework on the day it was set and building up treacher's trust in me

for some reason i have become addicted to hardcore procrastination as jane puts it, however, oi am lucky in that my teachers trust me so that normally i can get away with, i did it but left it at home :D
TY MiG for the Siggeh xD
Bit harsh tbh, thought i was at least nice sometimes :P

Print