Print 

Author Topic: An unfortunate turn of events...  (Read 3166 times)

Offline V3ngnce

• Regular Poster
  • Pure Epicness.....
    • I will not die!
An unfortunate turn of events...
« on: June 04, 2010, 03:42:41 PM »
Well I never thought that this would happen.. but I have to drop my recruitment in BFM. Since my parents have not only decided to unplug the internet from certain computers (the ones that I play halo on) , but have also decided to get rid of them.
So I'm afraid I have to drop my recruitment here until further notice. It will probably be sometime in July or August before I can get another Halo disk to install the game onto one of the few remaining computers that we have. Since one of the map files on my disk is corrupted.  :AOL:

But before I go... I would like to thank Elvis for making such an awesome clan that has become like a second family to me. I wish I could say something to everyone who has been with me throughout my recruitment but there's just too many of you :P

So Zeek, Shadow, MrT, and Tracking I am glad to have had friends like you to cheer me up whenever I was having a hard time at school (you goofballs :LOL:). Edision I was glad to have had you as my corporal. Zakk, you were probably the best sergeant a person could ask for I am going to miss being able to hang out with you on vent (even though I still have vent on one of the computers we are going to keep ::)). Shivrz keep up with those fail of the week posts because I will be keeping an eye on you  :o

So thank you to all the other BFM's and guests that I have not mentioned in this post, and I hope to see all of you as soon as I can get another disk  :)

- MR Chiéf
"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other person die for theirs."

"V3ngnce, you're an elite admin. You can get 4 laps, 12 kills, and spam the rules all at the same time!" - BFM_Slayton

The Legend of V3ngnce
Applied for BFM - October 2009
Denied from BFM due to inactivity - Nov 13th 2009
Re-applied for BFM - Jan 3 2010
Gained vent access - Feb 7 2010
Little Tags - 13th March 2010
Dropped recruitment due to unfortunate events- 4th June 2010
Re-applied - August 2010
Little Tags again - October 2010
Big Tags - Janurary 13th 2011

Offline LEGO

• Senior Poster
Re: An unfortunate turn of events...
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2010, 03:45:48 PM »
Noooooo!!!!  This is terrible news Mr Chief!!   :huh: I hope we see you back soon!!

Offline ¿Nobody¿

• Senior Poster
  • LOL
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2010, 03:53:18 PM »
You better come back! Hope to see you in a couple of months.  :)

Thanks JANE, Crimson, and Lucky for this AMAZING sig!~

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

///////^\\\\\\\          This is a tortoise. Copy and
 ____ ////////^\\\\\\\\         paste tortoise into your sig
/ @  |_______________\        so that it may save us from
\____|\______________/        the bunnies
           _||||    _||||
          (___|   (____|
(Go Marty's Turtle)

Offline Bowser

• Posts Too Much
  • Alright chaps! Lets do this! LEEEROOY JAAANNKINS!!
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2010, 03:55:56 PM »
Noooooooooooooooooooo.  :'(  :'( :'(

You'll be missed mate, hopefully things will change in the near future. Stop by when you can!

~Bowser

Offline BFM_JANE

• Major
  • Despite the cost of living, it remains popular.
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2010, 03:58:58 PM »

Aww Chief, I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully you'll find great things to do in your life offline, I'm sure this won't be a bad thing. Good luck and see you around!

Offline BFM_Zakk

• BFM Admin
  • :|
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2010, 03:59:46 PM »
Awww, sorry to see you go, MR Chief. :( You were an awesome recruit and a great person in the clan! Hopefully you come back sooner than you think! And who knows, I might be your awesome sergeant again.. :P

Offline Benjy

• Posts Too Much
  • "Who Dares Wins"
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2010, 04:05:42 PM »
Cya chief come back soon ya hear?  :-\.... nooo dont leavE!!!!  :hug:

Applied for recruitment, August, 30th, 2009
Vent access, 10th, October, 2009 Giving by BFM_Slim
First ever Scrim, 19th October, 2009
Small tags, 28th October, 2009 By BFM_JANE and BFM_ Kiwi
Big tags, 31st Decmeber, 2009 By BFM_Slim and BFM_Elvis.
Thanks to my awsomeness Sgt. d3 for getting me through
Received Corporal, 21st of April
Drop Corporal, N/A
Dropped tags April 16, 2012
Little tags are back, 29 Dec, 2012 :D
Picked up big tags again, N/A

Offline BFM_Kiwi

• Major
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2010, 04:14:47 PM »

That's a shame MR Chief, sorry to hear that.   Hopefully you'll work something out.

Offline BFM_Mukkie

• BFM Admin
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2010, 04:18:51 PM »
Sry to see ya go Chief :-\

See ya when ya get back!!!

Thanks Miggy Poo :)

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Offline BFM_dStruct

• BFM Admin
  • Australian ~ ~
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2010, 04:18:53 PM »
Ahh that's no good. Hopefully you can get back as soon as possible :)

Offline BFM_Cooler

• Regular Poster
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2010, 04:27:40 PM »
Awww, sorry to see you go, MR Chief. :( You were an awesome recruit and a great person in the clan! Hopefully you come back sooner than you think!

well that basically sums up what I was going to say.  You will be missed. :'(

Offline BFM_Fuzzy

• Major
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2010, 07:45:31 PM »
I'm real sorry to see you go Chief  :sad: I had a LOT of fun playing with you....hope that you can play again soon

Offline BFM_WeeGee

• Captain
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2010, 07:58:45 PM »
Aw nooooooo i had so much fun racing and playing CE with you :( Hope to see ya soon.

Scrim Highlights
Soccer Scrims
Team Zakk | WeeGee Season VII Champions
Aussie Scrims
Team Nemesis Season IV Undefeated
Captain Scrims
Team WeeGee | Bleach Season XIX Undefeated

Offline V3ngnce

• Regular Poster
  • Pure Epicness.....
    • I will not die!
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2010, 09:12:44 PM »
Oh yeah, Weegee I forgot to mention you in that post  :LOL: well hopefully I will be around again soon.
"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other person die for theirs."

"V3ngnce, you're an elite admin. You can get 4 laps, 12 kills, and spam the rules all at the same time!" - BFM_Slayton

The Legend of V3ngnce
Applied for BFM - October 2009
Denied from BFM due to inactivity - Nov 13th 2009
Re-applied for BFM - Jan 3 2010
Gained vent access - Feb 7 2010
Little Tags - 13th March 2010
Dropped recruitment due to unfortunate events- 4th June 2010
Re-applied - August 2010
Little Tags again - October 2010
Big Tags - Janurary 13th 2011

Offline Liam

• Senior Poster
  • BOXISM!......... Resistance Is Futile!
« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2010, 11:41:25 PM »
Sad to see you go Chief, I hope things work out for the best and you get back here sometime  :)

May 13, 09-Got Halo
Later May, 09- Stumbled onto BFM server, loved it
June 24. 09-Joined Forums
August 9th, 09-Applied to be PR
Sept. 22, 09-Earned Vent Access
Nov. 12, 09-Earned Lil Tags!
Mar. 26, 10-Earned Big Tags!
Jan. 3, 11-Stepped Down from BFM
© LiamFilm™

Print