Print 

Author Topic: About complants  (Read 1542 times)

Offline WoodNinja

• Newbie Poster
  • Snake? Snake?! SNAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
About complants
« on: October 07, 2007, 05:57:34 PM »
I am not trying to blame antbody here. Here goes. Today I was playing Halo with a whole bunch of bfms(you know who you are). Anyways, I said I'd be right back since I had to make my little sister dinner which I thought would take a couple of minutes since it was KD. When I came back I had been kicked. I didn't really care because it was ok. I went back on the same server and they said to log out when I'm gone for a long time and said that a complant had been filed. My question is, where is it? I haven't seen it at all.

Snake? Snake!? SNAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
One of first to use the new recruitment form!

Offline =TH= Batman

• Posts Too Much
Re: About complants
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2007, 07:18:56 PM »
If it is a full server we dont like people to go afk. There is more people that like to play in the server.

BFM_Warlord

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2007, 09:41:47 PM »
When they said Complaint filed they don't mean literally.Don't worry any.You were just afk a bit to long and they had to make room for others .To keep the game play fair for the others on your team they had to kick you.I hope you understand.Happy racing to you.
See you on  the servers.

Offline BFM_Elvis

• Leader
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2007, 12:45:01 AM »
Actually another guest said a complaint had been filed. It was because at least 3 BFMs posted telling you not to be AFK for so long. The guest saw us all post so thought it was funny.

I was the one who kicked you. Just remember if you have to go afk for a bit just leave the server. That way the team your own can get a person who is there racing. Also it opens up the server for another guest to come in. You told me you didnt expect to be gone long. I totally believe that. But please understand why I had to kick you. Never was anyone upset or mad at you. We were just trying to be fair to the other guest who were wanting to play in the server. So no worries.

Print