Print 

Author Topic: !!Need Soccer fans input!!  (Read 1127 times)

Offline Eragon

• Newbie Poster
  • He that liveth by the sword, dieth by the sword
!!Need Soccer fans input!!
« on: July 14, 2010, 01:49:07 PM »
Hey guys, I picked up a Red and Yellow Galatasaray Jersey from the thrift store, it's in SUPERB condition and it says "HAGI 10" across the back of it, it is Galatasaray brand and like I said, is in Super good condition, my question is, is this Jersey worth anything? I saw some very much like it on Ebay going for around $45-$80 but those did not have any players names on them that I know of(or at least they were not listed as such). I do know that HAGI was a Very famous soccer player so...a little advise or input would be appreciated =) thanks
 -=Eragon=-
Code: [Select]
awesome sig made by bfm_Arya, thx! =)

Offline Eragon

• Newbie Poster
  • He that liveth by the sword, dieth by the sword
Code: [Select]
awesome sig made by bfm_Arya, thx! =)

Offline Goalie

• Posts Too Much
  • Congrats Jordan Lynch, 3rd place in Heisman!!!
    • York Set/Tech Crew
Re: !!Need Soccer fans input!!
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2010, 09:29:45 PM »
I don't know, but normally once something is used, even if only once, its value drops.

Unless it is a rare jersey (as in distinct colors or design), I don't think it would be worth any more than other jerseys from the same player.
You blame me?  Remember it had to get past 10 other players before I saw the ball.

Thanks to Spidey for this sig!                                                                                                                  .

Offline BFM_Mil

• Captain
  • Facepalm
Re: !!Need Soccer fans input!!
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2010, 12:11:48 AM »
I have no idea what players did they have so I went to check them out. Galatasaray is in my opinion the best team from Turkey and they usually play the Champion's League or the Europa League every year. About the players I only recognised 3 of 'em. Milan Baros (Czech Republic), Elano (Brazil) and Lucas Neill (Australia). They all play in their national teams and, therefore, they played in this World Cup 2010 in South Africa (apart from Czech Republic, which didn't qualify).

Print