Print 

Author Topic: Made a new signature :)  (Read 1620 times)

Offline Atroxide

• Junior Poster
  • Alias: TexasMd91
Made a new signature :)
« on: August 05, 2010, 12:21:27 AM »
Was bored :D

View the rest of my sigs at http://atroxide.com/signature.png (Reload page to see a different sig)

EDIT: made a second signature.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2010, 08:07:35 AM by Atroxide »
Alias: TexasMd91

"Everything that can be invented has been invented." Charles H. Duell, Commissioner of the United States Office of Patents, recommending that his office be abolished, 1899.
"Heavierthanair flying machines are impossible." Lord Kelvin, president, Royal Society, 1895."
"There is no likelihood man can ever tap the power of the atom." Robert Millikan, Nobel Prize winner for physics, 1923.

Offline gamepanther

• Posts Too Much
  • Problem??
Re: Made a new signature :)
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2010, 12:52:50 AM »
Wow thats awesome! Good work!

Thanks JANE!

Sig Made By Me.

Thanks Marty!!

............................................................ ............................................................
..........        ..........      ......      ...                  ...                  ...      ....                ....
.........    ..    .........      ......      ...      ...............      ...............      ....      ..............
........    ....    ........      ......      ...      ...............      ...............      ....      ..............
.......              .......      ......      ...                  ...                  ...      ....            ........
......     ......     .......     ......     .................     ................     ...      ....      ..............
.....     ........     .......     ....     ..................     ................     ...      ....      ..............
....     ..........     ........           ......                  ...                  ...      ....                ....
........................................................... .............................................................

Btw just cuz Ben1 haz a higher pitched voice doesn't make him better than meh D:

I miss mah squeakeh voice D: Its harder to be the stereotypical kid on Xbox now :(

The Best Quote Ever By Exodus:

"I will get you unbanned in the next few days. In the meantime go easy on the caffeine."

Offline Moosh

• Regular Poster
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2010, 12:55:16 AM »
Wow thats awesome! Good work!

Wow second that! That's really impressive! Good stuff

Offline Atroxide

• Junior Poster
  • Alias: TexasMd91
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2010, 08:09:02 AM »
thanks for the replies :) Just made and uploaded another sig, not one of my favorites, but was just playing around with colors and moods :P
Alias: TexasMd91

"Everything that can be invented has been invented." Charles H. Duell, Commissioner of the United States Office of Patents, recommending that his office be abolished, 1899.
"Heavierthanair flying machines are impossible." Lord Kelvin, president, Royal Society, 1895."
"There is no likelihood man can ever tap the power of the atom." Robert Millikan, Nobel Prize winner for physics, 1923.

Offline LEGO

• Senior Poster
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2010, 08:43:58 AM »
Those are all really good Atroxide!!

Offline BFM_JANE

• Major
  • Despite the cost of living, it remains popular.
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2010, 02:02:58 PM »

Ooh, I like the first one, very colorful!

Print