Print 

Author Topic: BFM_'Medic  (Read 5515 times)

Offline JayX1

• Newbie Poster
  • Link needs his Navi.
BFM_'Medic
« on: October 12, 2007, 10:55:31 AM »
Dear Whoever is going to read and ignore this

Im not expecting anything to come of this because lets face it, why would BFM ever even hint at being slightly wrong.  Short and simple, i happened to be recording my playing time with a screen capture so i have everything recorded in video format.
I had a gunner who was not shooting, i drove past Medic who had either flipped or had been shot, he shot at my hog and naded my hog which is fair, i got out because my hog has been naded and he killed me.  He then told me that i was wrong to get out my hog as i had a driver.  I dont have time right now to go and look up if he is right but im fairly sure if ur hog gets stickied then ur more than ok to get out ur hog and fight back.
I got booted for querying him about the rules, he said he was losing laps talking to me although in the game previous he spent the whole game not racing and booting people etc so laps were hardly his main priority.
On another note, ive read his blogs and he seems like a decent guy, disappointed at the way i was treated by him.

Please move this to the correct section, the only reason im even posting this is cos i want Medic to see.

Offline 'Medic

• Posts Too Much
  • High Speed, Low Drag.
Re: BFM_'Medic
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2007, 11:21:11 AM »
Dear Whoever is going to read and ignore this...

Clearly not ignoring. I do, however, tend to deal with these matters by PM. Since you prefer to "call me out" in the problem players section, i shall reply in kind.

Im not expecting anything to come of this because lets face it, why would BFM ever even hint at being slightly wrong. 

Spend enough time with us BFMs and you'll find we're always ready and willing to admit when we've made a mistake. Humility and Honor are two very important things we look for in our membership.

Short and simple, i happened to be recording my playing time with a screen capture so i have everything recorded in video format.
I had a gunner who was not shooting, i drove past Medic who had either flipped or had been shot, he shot at my hog and naded my hog which is fair, i got out because my hog has been naded and he killed me.  He then told me that i was wrong to get out my hog as i had a driver.  I dont have time right now to go and look up if he is right but im fairly sure if ur hog gets stickied then ur more than ok to get out ur hog and fight back.

My side of it is slightly different. I'm sure we could have discussed it as adults had you approached me in a PM vs. disrupting the game for the other 11 players in the server by arguing constantly. I'm glad to see you are recording your gameplay. This is an excellent tool for self-evaluation. If you are truly intent on becoming unbanned and becoming a BFM member, this is a good way for you to objectively see if you are follwing the rules. You might want to get with one of our corporals and have them review and comment. The guidance and observance of potential recruits is their bailiwick.

I got booted for querying him about the rules, he said he was losing laps talking to me although in the game previous he spent the whole game not racing and booting people etc so laps were hardly his main priority.
On another note, ive read his blogs and he seems like a decent guy, disappointed at the way i was treated by him.

When I play race, laps are my proiority after my admin duties. But, you've played here enough, you probably already know that. If you truly had been playing well and respecting EVERYONE in the servers, you would have allowed all of us to race without monopolizing game chat with your own "issues."

I'm not on a power trip when I admin. None of us are. We really enjoy racing in these servers when everyone follows the rules. Some very enjoyable competition occurs then and that's a LOT of fun. By depriving us and our guests of this, you make it less fun. Perhaps your recording software captured the 6 other non-BFM players who were constantly asking you to drop the incessant arguing.

Please move this to the correct section, the only reason im even posting this is cos i want Medic to see.

I've seen it. And would have seen it just as well in a Private Message. Thank you for taking this issue out of the game chat and into the forums where it belongs. (perhaps not the correct area of the  forums but you got it out of the game.)

See you on the track.

-'Medic
« Last Edit: October 12, 2007, 11:50:19 AM by BFM_'Medic »

-signature courtesy of Atroxide & h@ngm@n

"Try not. Do or do not. There is no try!"
--Master Yoda

BFM_Wic

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2007, 11:50:58 AM »

I had a gunner who was not shooting, i drove past Medic who had either flipped or had been shot, he shot at my hog and naded my hog which is fair, i got out because my hog has been naded and he killed me.  He then told me that i was wrong to get out my hog as i had a drivergunner.  I dont have time right now to go and look up if he is right but im fairly sure if ur hog gets stickied then ur more than ok to get out ur hog and fight back.

JayX, I just noticed one  thing about your post... our rules say you may exit a GUNNERLESS hog to defend yourself if under attack.

If you have a gunner, then you shouldn't.  Regardless of whether your gunner is firing or not... thats something you need to take up with your gunner, or find out if he/she is afk, etc.  It is very bad luck but it does happen.  They should be defending you, of course.

As to the rest of this discussion I think you would both best be served by communicating via PM and hopefully sort out your disagreement and come to a meeting point where you will both be able to race and enjoy the game and  our servers.  :)

Offline JayX1

• Newbie Poster
  • Link needs his Navi.
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2007, 12:05:56 PM »
Medic

You say you prefer to deal with this by PM, i prefer to be able to race and get out my hog when im naded without having to argue my case to BFM either in game or in a forum.

After only the "getting out the hog incident" im hardly going to go and post in the forum and waste everyones time.  Id rather just point out to you that u were wrong (btw ive checked the footage again) and u accept that and we keep racing.

I never accused you of being on a power trip but today every bfm admin ive met has the tendency to say anything they want and then try and close the subject, stating that it should be discussed in the forum, that to me is just a great way of winning arguments.

You also stated that i was monopolizing the chat with my issues, u started the issue in the first place, wrongly.  Also the way i saw it and the way the video will show u if u want me to upload it, involved me and you and we were talking about it, other racers decided of their own will to join in simply stating that "arguing would only get me a ban"  I'm totally aware of this and all i wanted to say was "you naded my hog, i got out and u warned me unjustly".  I tried to tell you that and all u had to say was "ok" or "agree to disagree" or "no i never naded u" and that would of ended it, instead u started with the "take it to the forum chat".  Also if you watch the video i think you were the one monopolizing the chat as i asked u calmly in lower caps just for only a second of ur time, thats all i ever ask and yet bfm thinks its quicker and simpler to warn and then boot then waste the time of restating stuff when a player re enters the room. 

Imagine ur in my shoes and uve seen cheating all day (you've got to admint now that servers 3 and 4 and out of control 90% of the time or maybe thats just cos of my time difference) and then a BFM first of nades your hog and then tells you off for cheating when you got out.  You would have a problem and you would want some clarification at that moment and not have to leave the game to go and complain in a forum.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2007, 12:17:10 PM by JayX »

Offline JayX1

• Newbie Poster
  • Link needs his Navi.
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2007, 12:07:46 PM »
Thank you Wic for checking the rules, i guess Under Attack means sticky grenades stuck to your hog as well? cos if thats the case then your gonna have to warn and ban alot of the BFM Roster.

That was my orig comment Wic, just checked a rules section in the forum and im copying...

You should stay in your hog if you have walkers around. If your hog gets naded you can jump out to stay alive but if not stay in the hog and try to get away.

From - Elvis on old forum 10-8-2006

Note:  Don't delete this post as it links to the rules area of the website.

Seems to be diff from the rules you read, i can query Elvis about this if u wish but i think he sick of the sight of me.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2007, 12:15:01 PM by JayX »

Offline ÂmÐ

• Junior Poster
  • Stacked ^
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2007, 12:18:19 PM »
Jayx, you cannot get out of a hog when you have a gunner b/c you are naded. Your gunner is there to shoot them or else your gunner would be camping if you got out. I'm sorry that your gunner was AFK but you still need to follow the rules.

Also, it is probably a good idea NOT to accuse people of aimbotting aswell. If you are trying to get recruited, you may want to think of your actions.

Take Care,
AmD

Edit: Again, Elvis is referring to when you are a lone hog meaning you don't have a gunner.

Offline JayX1

• Newbie Poster
  • Link needs his Navi.
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2007, 12:26:39 PM »
amd, i dont know who i accused of botting but it certainly wasn't you or any other bfm member and if it was one of them "undercover" then its probably cos they were botting, if they were deeply offended by this then tell them to PM me and THEN i will apologise for that.

When have i ever asked to get recruited? after the last month or 2 the only reason i would ever get recruited to your clan would be so that i can actually race with people who can race ie in scrims etc or to get myself to a high point in the roster where i could iron out the problems from the point of view of a non bfm/non bfm fantasizer/ and people who are not on what i like to call "the inside"

Im not just trying to be difficult here but if thats the case then pleaes make this obvious in the "ruling on rules" forum bit about getting out a hog
« Last Edit: October 12, 2007, 12:38:33 PM by JayX »

BFM_Nrvend

« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2007, 02:06:51 PM »
Dear Whoever is going to read and ignore this

Jayx, your attitude at the beginning of your post reflects the same attitude of your play in our servers. We have 2 pages dedicated to your constant rude remarks and play in our servers. I myself have also witnessed it on many occasions with tags and under cover. Your attitude in this post just about seals the deal on  weather we continue to allow you to race in our servers and insult guests and admin. I would suggest you think about changing your attitude because time is running out . Shame is , your very good at halo. You just need to stop being a jerk in the servers, for lack of a better way of putting it.

Offline JayX1

• Newbie Poster
  • Link needs his Navi.
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2007, 02:19:29 PM »
my point is that i had a problem with Wic, already its a diss jay frenzy which i didn't want therefor everything i said before has been ignored so i dont see any problem with that comment.

BFM_Nrvend

« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2007, 02:50:42 PM »
case closed , you just sealed the deal.

Offline Còól

• Posts Too Much
  • Life is uncertain, Death is not
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2007, 11:27:04 AM »
Jay I have to put in my  2c. If u could please stop this conspiracy theory that BFM is on a jay hating session and look at it a different way. I have to say that u have offended me. I stuck up for you after I raced with you a few times. I saw you were in the server and watched only you. We have had our own disagrements and honestly I wanted to see you do good. I think when you want to you can do very well. I watched you a few times and stuck up for u in a conversation afterwards because you did alot better thatn I had seen from u before. I see from this I was wrong. These people you have a problem with in this thread I know to be some of the most decent people I have ever met. Medic has one of the best reps of any bfm and might I add I know for a fact that Medic does not want to ban or kick anyone and if he does he has given them every chance. And Wic, I talk to her alot and She is one of the nicest people you will meet. She was only stating a rule that u yourself said in this thread that u did not know about. She was not rude and did not say anything that warranted your comments. The BFM clan is the biggest group of honest, nice, and decent people that I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. We are human and mistakes are made but they will correct them and are always as fair as they can be. Jay I used to be alot like you, you are smart and a good racer but please try to drop the chip u have on your shoulder. Noone in this clan is picking on you. You are causing your problems here. Good luck in your life Jay and please try to think about your remarks because they will hurt you and more importantly someone else.

BFM_CòóL IS CòóL!!! - Love, MiG

A CòóL ORIGINAL

If life has not scarred you, you have not lived it.

You Have All The Weapons You Need,
Now Fight!!

Ill give you a cookie if you can tell me what that last quote is from!!

Offline JayX1

• Newbie Poster
  • Link needs his Navi.
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2007, 12:21:47 PM »
I know this is all done and dusted but anyone who actually read this far down the page, 1. congrats cos thats alot of reading, 2. i dont have 1 single problem with Wic, i mistyped in my comment where i say i have a problem with her, although its a pretty big mistake i meant to say Medic, but anyway thats in the past.
peace
« Last Edit: October 14, 2007, 12:24:31 PM by JayX »

Print