Print 

Author Topic: Gaming Controllor  (Read 3078 times)

Offline Awesome

• Junior Poster
Gaming Controllor
« on: September 05, 2010, 10:00:42 PM »
its nothing special but i think i could be one of the very few ppl who use a PS3 controllor lol its pretty cool

thats my setup and im digging it so lets see some of your setups

Thanks Blitz!!

Offline Caboose.

• Newbie Poster
Re: Gaming Controllor
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2010, 11:46:17 PM »
well it was funny when your guy started flipping out and running around in a circle :LOL:
   Good Job Shivrz! Thank you! ;D   Thank you speedy Trael and (ØßØ)¶éàÐé® for the sigs :D and thanks to zakpak for putting them together

Offline RadZakpak

• Posts Too Much
  • Passive but NOT aggresive
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2010, 12:04:19 AM »
lol

Offline gamepanther

• Posts Too Much
  • Problem??
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2010, 01:14:18 AM »
I've always wanted to get an Xbox360 controller fo our computer. Maybe I should look into it. Does it work well? Like, it it more fun?

Thanks JANE!

Sig Made By Me.

Thanks Marty!!

............................................................ ............................................................
..........        ..........      ......      ...                  ...                  ...      ....                ....
.........    ..    .........      ......      ...      ...............      ...............      ....      ..............
........    ....    ........      ......      ...      ...............      ...............      ....      ..............
.......              .......      ......      ...                  ...                  ...      ....            ........
......     ......     .......     ......     .................     ................     ...      ....      ..............
.....     ........     .......     ....     ..................     ................     ...      ....      ..............
....     ..........     ........           ......                  ...                  ...      ....                ....
........................................................... .............................................................

Btw just cuz Ben1 haz a higher pitched voice doesn't make him better than meh D:

I miss mah squeakeh voice D: Its harder to be the stereotypical kid on Xbox now :(

The Best Quote Ever By Exodus:

"I will get you unbanned in the next few days. In the meantime go easy on the caffeine."

Offline Awesome

• Junior Poster
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2010, 08:30:34 AM »
well it was funny when your guy started flipping out and running around in a circle :LOL:
that was a USB extension thing that was messed up so i had to unhook it  :winkgrin:

Thanks Blitz!!

Offline BFM_Mil

• Captain
  • Facepalm
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2010, 09:18:51 AM »
I used to use my PS3 controller too while racing in BFM servers back in the days I was not a PR and when I was a PR without Vent. Then I changed it back to the keyboard because of all the typing + chatting on Vent. It's hard to do all that with just a controller :P

If you want to use your PS3 or Xbox 360 controller on your computer you'll need to install the drivers for it first.

Offline MrT©

• Posts Too Much
  • Horses just naturally have Mohawk haircuts.
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2010, 10:00:30 AM »
I've always wanted to get an Xbox360 controller fo our computer. Maybe I should look into it. Does it work well? Like, it it more fun?

It is terrable for fighting people, i.e. shooting and aiming, compared to a mouse, however i MUCH prefer to race with it

Offline BFM_Mil

• Captain
  • Facepalm
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2010, 12:20:50 PM »

It is terrable for fighting people, i.e. shooting and aiming, compared to a mouse, however i MUCH prefer to race with it

I used the controller and the mouse (I know it sounds weird but it is possible!)

Offline Awesome

• Junior Poster
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2010, 03:21:48 PM »

it is really hard to aim with it but since i cant get a mouse at the moment it will have to do, and who knows maybe i will get better at it?

Thanks Blitz!!

Offline BFM_Mil

• Captain
  • Facepalm
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2010, 04:30:51 PM »
It is way slower with the controller to look around/aim. You'll probably have to change the speed in the Options but it is still a big difference. Anyway I'm sure you'll get used to it.

Offline Awesome

• Junior Poster
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2010, 04:47:41 PM »
no its at 3 and it flys its almost to fast but when i get in a hog it slows down for some reason so i just left it because it works fine for racing so idk lol

Thanks Blitz!!

Offline gamepanther

• Posts Too Much
  • Problem??
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2010, 02:00:50 AM »
If you want to use your PS3 or Xbox 360 controller on your computer you'll need to install the drivers for it first.

You can get PC controlers that look like an Xbox's and are made by Microsoft.

Thanks JANE!

Sig Made By Me.

Thanks Marty!!

............................................................ ............................................................
..........        ..........      ......      ...                  ...                  ...      ....                ....
.........    ..    .........      ......      ...      ...............      ...............      ....      ..............
........    ....    ........      ......      ...      ...............      ...............      ....      ..............
.......              .......      ......      ...                  ...                  ...      ....            ........
......     ......     .......     ......     .................     ................     ...      ....      ..............
.....     ........     .......     ....     ..................     ................     ...      ....      ..............
....     ..........     ........           ......                  ...                  ...      ....                ....
........................................................... .............................................................

Btw just cuz Ben1 haz a higher pitched voice doesn't make him better than meh D:

I miss mah squeakeh voice D: Its harder to be the stereotypical kid on Xbox now :(

"I will get you unbanned in the next few days. In the meantime go easy on the caffeine."

Offline Awesome

• Junior Poster
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2010, 05:07:48 PM »

You can get PC controlers that look like an Xbox's and are made by Microsoft.

thats because Microsoft owns the rights to it so they have 360 controllers for PC however PS3 doesnt yet it works for PC games which i think is funny just because PS3 working on a Microsoft game lol idk

Thanks Blitz!!

Offline gamepanther

• Posts Too Much
  • Problem??
« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2010, 01:18:39 AM »
lol

Thanks JANE!

Sig Made By Me.

Thanks Marty!!

Offline BFM_saes

• BFM Admin
  • oops....
« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2010, 07:25:58 AM »
I use one of my old PS1 controllers (and recently bought two new PS2 controllers) with my PC for racing games.

Seems to make them harder but more fun with (far) less finger strain.

Print