Print 

Author Topic: YouTube Links  (Read 1240 times)

Offline gamepanther

• Posts Too Much
  • Problem??
YouTube Links
« on: September 14, 2010, 07:36:34 PM »
Hey,

Ok. Whenever someone posts a link to a video on YouTube, and I click on it, a new window comes up but the screen is white. And it just stays white. Any help?

~Panther

Thanks JANE!

Sig Made By Me.

Thanks Marty!!

............................................................ ............................................................
..........        ..........      ......      ...                  ...                  ...      ....                ....
.........    ..    .........      ......      ...      ...............      ...............      ....      ..............
........    ....    ........      ......      ...      ...............      ...............      ....      ..............
.......              .......      ......      ...                  ...                  ...      ....            ........
......     ......     .......     ......     .................     ................     ...      ....      ..............
.....     ........     .......     ....     ..................     ................     ...      ....      ..............
....     ..........     ........           ......                  ...                  ...      ....                ....
........................................................... .............................................................

Btw just cuz Ben1 haz a higher pitched voice doesn't make him better than meh D:

I miss mah squeakeh voice D: Its harder to be the stereotypical kid on Xbox now :(

The Best Quote Ever By Exodus:

"I will get you unbanned in the next few days. In the meantime go easy on the caffeine."

Offline Fraggle

• Posts Too Much
  • Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional!
Re: YouTube Links
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2010, 12:09:11 AM »
What browser are you using? Internet Explorer? Firefox? Chrome?
Many thanks to BFM_MiG for the awesometastic siggy!!
Quote from: BFM_JANE
It's just like life! Except with more rockets!

~ӺƦ∂פ₲Ļĕ
Quote from: some random person somewhere
When faced with two choices, simply toss a coin.
It works not because it settles the question for you, but because in that brief moment when the coin is in the air...

...You suddenly know what you are hoping for!

Offline gamepanther

• Posts Too Much
  • Problem??
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2010, 12:19:06 AM »
Internet Explorer

Thanks JANE!

Sig Made By Me.

Thanks Marty!!

............................................................ ............................................................
..........        ..........      ......      ...                  ...                  ...      ....                ....
.........    ..    .........      ......      ...      ...............      ...............      ....      ..............
........    ....    ........      ......      ...      ...............      ...............      ....      ..............
.......              .......      ......      ...                  ...                  ...      ....            ........
......     ......     .......     ......     .................     ................     ...      ....      ..............
.....     ........     .......     ....     ..................     ................     ...      ....      ..............
....     ..........     ........           ......                  ...                  ...      ....                ....
........................................................... .............................................................

Btw just cuz Ben1 haz a higher pitched voice doesn't make him better than meh D:

I miss mah squeakeh voice D: Its harder to be the stereotypical kid on Xbox now :(

"I will get you unbanned in the next few days. In the meantime go easy on the caffeine."

Offline Fraggle

• Posts Too Much
  • Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional!
Re:Youtube links
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2010, 07:55:51 AM »
Hmmm, well the only thing I can think of is that the flash player integrated in your browser may need updating or not have the right permissions.

There's one or two things you can to to further diagnose the problem...
  • You could try going to Youtube itself and see if you have a problem playing the videos there at their normal size.
  • You could then try making a video fullscreen and see if it displays properly
  • You could use a different browser to display the videos and see if there are any problems

Let me know how you get on.

~Fraggle
« Last Edit: September 15, 2010, 10:31:36 AM by BFM_Fraggle »
Many thanks to BFM_MiG for the awesometastic siggy!!
Quote from: BFM_JANE
It's just like life! Except with more rockets!

~ӺƦ∂פ₲Ļĕ
Quote from: some random person somewhere
When faced with two choices, simply toss a coin.
It works not because it settles the question for you, but because in that brief moment when the coin is in the air...

...You suddenly know what you are hoping for!

Offline OBOLeader

• Regular Poster
  • Established thread killer
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2010, 03:00:50 AM »
This happens to me when the link still has the watch=?/, if you cant see the video, open up a new tab(or what ever you prefer) and copy and paste the link. Then change the watch=?/ to just v/ and it should work....should....
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/NewTooru/
Discord: Tooru#1375
Battle Net: Tooru#11787

Offline gamepanther

• Posts Too Much
  • Problem??
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2010, 03:07:18 AM »
I'll try. :)

Thanks JANE!

Sig Made By Me.

Thanks Marty!!

Print