Print 

Author Topic: My Halo Reach review. Read it or else.. jks!  (Read 1537 times)

Offline Benjy

• Posts Too Much
  • "Who Dares Wins"
My Halo Reach review. Read it or else.. jks!
« on: September 27, 2010, 02:27:59 PM »
My Rundown on Reach

Hey guys!

This review of Halo Reach is explain, Armour abilities, new weapons and species and even vehicles.
Finished playing reach, it’s so good. The games about a squad of brave Spartans. Your squad: Noble. You are: Noble 6. Somehow, you’re already a Lt, lol. The game is based before Halo 1. (I only realised when I started looking at the dates. Anywayz,

First off, I’d like to talk about the new amour abilities. As you may have seen, there’s sprint, having a jet pack (o0o0o so fun!), using a hologram, bubble shield and armour lockup. Ok, let’s focus on sprint. Sprint is one the best armour abilities to have. Once you’ve used all of it, it only takes a short time to replenish unlike the BUBBLE SHIELD. The bubble shield is exactly the same as the covenant’s in Halo 3 but smaller, and takes damage faster. The bubble shield is the relation of ARMOUR LOCKUP. Armour Lockup is great to use when you taking heavy fire. Armour Lockup covers your armour in a thick layer of blue plasma stuff ^.^ It takes moderate time to replenish though. It may protect yourself from enemy fire, but while you’re in this lockup, whatever your health was before you went in, 1 bar or 8, it puts your health on hold so it won’t regenerate. Hologram is completely different. Using this ability makes an image/hologram of you run out of you and into the enemy and it just stands there. Lol, the grunts look so confused it’s so funny ;D! The jet pack helps if you want to get away from enemies (trust me, especially if they have energy swords :XD:). Now, the thing about camouflage is that only the elites use it in the campaign. I did not see it anywhere. But as you all know, it helps if you want to assianation. Another strange thing about Reach is that the entire covenant has that one over shield just like Spartans before your health starts to go down. Everyone except the Jackals and the new Jackals.

-B3njy
« Last Edit: September 27, 2010, 08:45:32 PM by BFM_BruinX »

Applied for recruitment, August, 30th, 2009
Vent access, 10th, October, 2009 Giving by BFM_Slim
First ever Scrim, 19th October, 2009
Small tags, 28th October, 2009 By BFM_JANE and BFM_ Kiwi
Big tags, 31st Decmeber, 2009 By BFM_Slim and BFM_Elvis.
Thanks to my awsomeness Sgt. d3 for getting me through
Received Corporal, 21st of April
Drop Corporal, N/A
Dropped tags April 16, 2012
Little tags are back, 29 Dec, 2012 :D
Picked up big tags again, N/A

Offline Benjy

• Posts Too Much
  • "Who Dares Wins"
Re: My Halo Reach review. Read it or else.. jks!
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2010, 02:28:59 PM »
Species, Weapons and Vehicles.

Halo Reach brings you new types of species, weapons and vehicles never seen in the other 3 Halo’s. The new covenant is: Skirmishers, Drones and Engineers (Which we saw a good one in Halo 3). New Vehicles: UNSC: Sabre, Falcon. Covenant: Space Banshee, Seraph, Spirit (The good old drop ships from Halo 1 but more detailed) and revenant (Smaller version of a Wraith but smaller and faster) We’ve heard and seen (Halo 2) Space fights but never been in them. That’s where you take charge on a Sabre… ohh yeaa! You do see the other vehicles and use them except, covenants Phantom, Banshee, Space banshee, Seraph, and Spirit. Oh forgot to mention you see 2 Scarabs. You can drive all USNC vehicles except the Longsword. New weapons. For those who like to tube then you better pick up the M319 Grande Launcher (I think they made it for ColWlker). Where did the battle rifle go! Well they replaced hat with a single shot M392 Designated Marksman Rifle. It’s really powerful. I use it for headshots if I don’t have a sniper rifle.  New weapons in the Covenant: Concussion Rifle which is a slightly larger version of a Plasma rifle. The bigger version of a Concussion is the Plasma repeater which needs time to cool down like the fuel rod. Believe it or not Bungie has added a Needler Rifle.

-B3njy

Applied for recruitment, August, 30th, 2009
Vent access, 10th, October, 2009 Giving by BFM_Slim
First ever Scrim, 19th October, 2009
Small tags, 28th October, 2009 By BFM_JANE and BFM_ Kiwi
Big tags, 31st Decmeber, 2009 By BFM_Slim and BFM_Elvis.
Thanks to my awsomeness Sgt. d3 for getting me through
Received Corporal, 21st of April
Drop Corporal, N/A
Dropped tags April 16, 2012
Little tags are back, 29 Dec, 2012 :D
Picked up big tags again, N/A

Offline RadZakpak

• Posts Too Much
  • Passive but NOT aggresive
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2010, 06:07:22 PM »
The armor lock up only worked for me on maps with ghosts. id spam the ghost with DMR fire to tempt him to ram me, then when he is close enough I use my armor lock. LOL its fun

Offline BFM_dStruct

• BFM Admin
  • Australian ~ ~
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2010, 05:31:25 PM »
Ahhh,

Have to wait until I go to my cousins joint to play this. Thanks for the review Benjy! :)

Print