Print 

Author Topic: New to DS and need a little help with Platinum  (Read 2343 times)

Offline Wolf

• Senior Poster
  • Woof!
New to DS and need a little help with Platinum
« on: October 07, 2010, 11:06:49 PM »
Well I just went and got myself a used DS Lite in very good condition along with Pokemon Platinum. But I honestly messed up. It was long after i got it and saved that I found during some quick look research that I received the MALE Eevee. Oops! I should have saved before receiving it to try and get the female for breeding other Eevee's for the other evolutions. Starting over really doesn't seem appealing.

I thought this would be a good excuse anyway to find other's in BFM with friend codes.   How do i find what my code is again? And would anyone be willing to trade a female Eevee or ditto with me? I'll hunt down pokemon you would like in the trade although I'm only up to Hearthome City right now. Thanks all!
"To look into the eyes of a wolf is to see your own soul. Hope you like what you see....."

Offline BFM_Hlao

• Posts Too Much
Re: New to DS and need a little help with Platinum
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2010, 05:38:31 PM »
Hey Wolf! ;D

If you go into your Key Items, find your Pal Pad and select 'Use', you should be presented with an option to check your friend code, or register a friend, etc. I'll PM you my friend code shortly. ;D

I've misplaced my Pearl cartridge, but I just checked on the 'net and apparently trading from SoulSilver to Platinum works. :D I don't have a female Eevee hatched out right now, so I'll get to work on cookin' one up and then we can set up a trade. :)

Also, if there are any other Pokémans you're after, just say the word and I'll see if I can help you out. I have a Cyndaquil and Togepi in storage that I'd be able to send over too. :keke:

Offline BFM_Tails

• Captain
  • [VGTG]
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2010, 05:56:17 PM »
I take my pokemans seriously.  :winkgrin: Ive been playing since red version and I really enjoy the games

Having said that, does any one have a totodile they are willing to part ways with? I wanted to see if I could complete my dex and it is one of the ones I cant get. There is bound to be something I have that you would like

Offline Wolf

• Senior Poster
  • Woof!
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2010, 09:29:11 PM »
I went ahead and started over but I appreciate the help. Will get you my friend code here in a sec. Let me know of any pokemon that Platinum has that you may be unable to get and I'll see about getting t where I can hunt it down for you Hlao. If I can get this female Eevee, I can see you a couple hatched ones so you too can have different evolved eevee's! Anyone else wan to also be in on the Poke fun, feel free to PM your friend code to me and I'll get back to ya with mine!  :winkgrin:
"To look into the eyes of a wolf is to see your own soul. Hope you like what you see....."

Offline gamepanther

• Posts Too Much
  • Problem??
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2010, 01:56:45 AM »
What do you do in Pokemon?

Thanks JANE!

Sig Made By Me.

Thanks Marty!!

............................................................ ............................................................
..........        ..........      ......      ...                  ...                  ...      ....                ....
.........    ..    .........      ......      ...      ...............      ...............      ....      ..............
........    ....    ........      ......      ...      ...............      ...............      ....      ..............
.......              .......      ......      ...                  ...                  ...      ....            ........
......     ......     .......     ......     .................     ................     ...      ....      ..............
.....     ........     .......     ....     ..................     ................     ...      ....      ..............
....     ..........     ........           ......                  ...                  ...      ....                ....
........................................................... .............................................................

Btw just cuz Ben1 haz a higher pitched voice doesn't make him better than meh D:

I miss mah squeakeh voice D: Its harder to be the stereotypical kid on Xbox now :(

The Best Quote Ever By Exodus:

"I will get you unbanned in the next few days. In the meantime go easy on the caffeine."

Offline BFM_Rčįpėr

• BFM Admin
  • BFM_Weapa owns you!
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2010, 11:03:18 PM »
lol i have a friend with a hacked version of platinum. he can get ANY pokemon from ANY pokemon game EVER made. if you want ANY pokemon. at ANY level then PM me and i'll try to get it as soon as possable

Got halo: 01/04/2006
Accessed forums: 02/12/2006
Vent: 03/05/2006
Little Tags: 06/24/2006
Big Tags: 10/05/2006
Left BFM: 03/12/2008
ReRecruitment: I think around 09/06/2009
Vent: 10/14/2009
ReRecruited for little tags: 01/05/2010
ReBig tags: 05/09/2010

Offline BFM_Xtr3me

• BFM Admin
  • Without me, it's just aweso.
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2010, 02:54:49 AM »
lol i have a friend with a hacked version of platinum. he can get ANY pokemon from ANY pokemon game EVER made. if you want ANY pokemon. at ANY level then PM me and i'll try to get it as soon as possable

lol, i got THE EVENT CELEBI for pokemon heart gold/soul silver off my cousin and i dont care how he got it ;p

Xtr3me's Timeline in BFM
01/Jul/10 - First attempt at recruitment
07/Nov/10 - Second attempt at recruitment ;D
19/Dec/10 - Given Vent
30/Jan/11 - Given Little Tags
13/Mar/11 - Given Big Tags
26/Aug/11 - Promoted to Corporal
07/Feb/12 - Promoted to Sergeant
02/Nov/12 - Promoted to Lieutenant

Thankyou Lucky and Slayton

Print