Print 

Author Topic: Runescape!!  (Read 460000 times)

Offline Goalie

• Posts Too Much
  • Congrats Jordan Lynch, 3rd place in Heisman!!!
    • York Set/Tech Crew
Re: Oh em gee....new RS PvP worlds!!!
« Reply #915 on: October 15, 2008, 04:35:41 PM »
Trust me on this, don't do PK clans.  :LOL:
Seriously though, let me tell you my experience on that:

A couple of my friends (good friends) and I went up to the Rogue's Castle to hopefully trap one of my friend's arch enemies there.  (This was before the wildy update)  One person in our group had his clan coming to help us.
Well, we waited for a good hour for this one clan to show up.  And once they did, they slaughtered us.  We returned, and after they were told that we were allies, they started a playful attack, where they only attack you once, just to get exp, but not kill.  Didn't work out.  They killed us each a total of 3 times, knowing full well that we were allies.  In the mean time, they were attacking each other playfully, taking each other to dangerously low hp levels.

It may not sound that bad, but when you're in lvl 50+ wildy, you can't take any chances.  I wished that the Chaos Elemental would come in and destroy them all  :winkgrin:.  Sadly, I never saw that part.
You blame me?  Remember it had to get past 10 other players before I saw the ball.

Thanks to Spidey for this sig!                                                                                                                  .

Offline powergamer

• Junior Poster
  • I'm always here for you
« Reply #916 on: October 15, 2008, 04:41:48 PM »
We never pk father than level 5 wildy, and I, as the leader, have been attacked by one of my former members.

Yes, we did end up breaking him off and killing him because he did admit to it being a betrayal.

Oh well.

Offline BFM_MiG

• Captain
  • мigεẅiвгo
Re: Runescape!!
« Reply #917 on: October 15, 2008, 05:36:09 PM »
i used to lead a Pking clan which was also a regular clan but we just pked every single day and night. we have pked so many whips lol. it was so much fun. thats why i hate the new PvP, just a big brawl, so dis organized. cant wait to get the old team back together!

Offline =Rival=

• Regular Poster
  • Cymru am Byth! :)
« Reply #918 on: October 16, 2008, 04:38:35 PM »
And don't PK with clans.

1 v 1.

Honour PK.

Don't safe, don't tele, don't run, don't pray, don't PJ, don't be a noob. If someone kills you, they deserve a better drop, and you deserve to lose your items for failing.

Agreed. That, in my opinion, is the best way to PK.

I didn't spend all those hours training my stats for Pking just to see other people taking my kills, and to run away at the first sign of trouble. I even went as far as training my Fishing up to a high level just so I could easily re-buy any items that I lost. The removal of the Wilderness Pking just came before I could get into it :-\

World 18, Edgeville, Level 10 in the old Wilderness. Those were the days! ;D

Maybe these updates will give me that incentive to finally go for 99 Strength. Ah well...we'll see :P

Offline Pynk Dude

• Posts Too Much
  • Yea I'm Pink...so what?
« Reply #919 on: October 17, 2008, 11:38:31 AM »
I haven't tried the PvP worlds yet, but it sounds a lot better than BH from reading about it in the Knowledge base.

Offline BFM_MiG

• Captain
  • мigεẅiвгo
« Reply #920 on: October 17, 2008, 07:10:50 PM »
idk if anyone every searched RuneScape on Wiki but i found it very cool to see how it started. Click

Offline Soz 0wned U

• Senior Poster
  • ^ Back When It neared 1000.
« Reply #921 on: October 17, 2008, 10:02:52 PM »
lol new pvp sucks! heard lots and played once myself.. just a huge massive brawl.

but good way to make money.. becuz i suggest to 2 of my friends that they let each other kill each other for just a dds... friend risked obby shield and gueess what he got back

D CHAIN!!!!! lol wo0t XD but it's just luck

-22/4/09-

Offline Lucky

• Posts Too Much
  • Just do what makes you happy. JKLOL
« Reply #922 on: October 18, 2008, 10:18:15 PM »
lol new pvp sucks! heard lots and played once myself.. just a huge massive brawl.

That's only because it's new!  After a few weeks when it dies down a little bit, you won't have 16 million people running around Lumbridge.  Also, they're going to probably make more improvements for it :happy:

Offline BFM_MiG

• Captain
  • мigεẅiвгo
« Reply #923 on: October 23, 2008, 02:02:15 PM »
Currently going for 800 pest control points to get 60 prayer, then keep pcing until im lvl 110 f2p. (meaning 113 p2p)

gonna take FOREVER!

Offline Soz 0wned U

• Senior Poster
« Reply #924 on: October 23, 2008, 02:09:22 PM »
pest control lol? for prayer! you have got to be kidding me! get dragon bones. char them and bury em. like 350xp per bone now instead of 72

-22/4/09-

Offline BFM_MiG

• Captain
  • мigεẅiвгo
« Reply #925 on: October 23, 2008, 02:10:55 PM »
pest control lol? for prayer! you have got to be kidding me! get dragon bones. char them and bury em. like 350xp per bone now instead of 72

except that it would waste 2m of my hard earned money.... and 4m to get 70 prayer, pc is fast and will only take me a few nights to get 60 prayer. im cheap and like my stuff free  ;D

Offline Pynk Dude

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #926 on: October 23, 2008, 09:05:04 PM »
350 xp per bone from burning them? You serious?

Offline Soz 0wned U

• Senior Poster
« Reply #927 on: October 23, 2008, 10:17:50 PM »
lol pc... lol you buy drag bones? Rofl. go kill, blue and black drags then telly to your house and use the altar to burn em. i used to be able to take Blue drags out in like 6 hits with  rune c and like 12 hits with msb. ( 82 range ) just wearing normal ranging gear.

-22/4/09-

Offline BFM_MiG

• Captain
  • мigεẅiвгo
« Reply #928 on: October 24, 2008, 11:19:33 AM »
lol pc... lol you buy drag bones? Rofl. go kill, blue and black drags then telly to your house and use the altar to burn em. i used to be able to take Blue drags out in like 6 hits with  rune c and like 12 hits with msb. ( 82 range ) just wearing normal ranging gear.

pc is still faster, if killing dragons was faster i would do it. i simply have to get to lvl 105 f2p in 2 weeks. killing drags and getting over 2k bones would take me untill after Xmas in which time i have to be 110+ for the clan that i am in. time is a factor for me and pc is the fastest. it even pays me :P

Offline Pynk Dude

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #929 on: October 24, 2008, 12:14:24 PM »
Oh altar burning, duh :P

Well, I think this weekend I'm ganna play Great Orb Project a bunch, and sence I dont have school this monday  :yesyes:, So i'm ganna play over the weekend collecting tokens, buying law tabs, then Make Laws on monday  ;D

Print