Print 

Author Topic: Runescape!!  (Read 459972 times)

Offline Infërnö

• Regular Poster
Re: Runescape!!
« Reply #1620 on: May 28, 2010, 04:51:46 AM »
I wouldn't get members untill you've completed all the Free quests and are at least level 40 in all your stats.

that mean's i shouldnt be a member? :'(

Havent completed Goblin Diplomacy or Witches potion + i only have 17 rune crafting :(

oh well i enjoy membership alot more than i liked that.

Break from Rs today, Coming back tomorrow sometime :)

Offline Goalie

• Posts Too Much
  • Congrats Jordan Lynch, 3rd place in Heisman!!!
    • York Set/Tech Crew
« Reply #1621 on: May 28, 2010, 07:41:41 AM »
It's not really worth it becoming a member until you've finished those quests.  Most of the member's world begins with some bad terrain, like a desert that you could die of dehydration in, a mountain packed with wolves, and a city filled with werewolves.  Unless you can safely pass across these areas without getting badly wounded by the monsters, better to just train in the free world.

But besides the extra room to roam free in, members also get those new skills, where only one of which helps your combat.  You could train these skills in the free area (on a member's world of course), but there are usually better spots across the members world to train at.
You blame me?  Remember it had to get past 10 other players before I saw the ball.

Thanks to Spidey for this sig!                                                                                                                  .

Offline Sarge the Heavy

• Junior Poster
  • Lets GOooo
« Reply #1622 on: May 28, 2010, 08:35:15 AM »
Question for all of ya. What are your ways of making money in this game. Way back when, I was a merchanter, selling for high, buying for low. Now that its much difficult to do that, I can't find a single easy way to earn money. So what's the best ways to do that?

thanks for the sig Tanxs1

thanks plix

thanks batman

Offline Mith

• Posts Too Much
  • Gandalf to the rescue
« Reply #1623 on: May 28, 2010, 12:24:50 PM »
There are lots of ways I know, I'll list some.

Spinning bow strings
Killing chaos druids (and picking up only Ranarr and better herbs)
Killing Green Dragons (one of the best ways, seeing as dragon bones are 5.2k ea now)
Herb Farming (Ranarr, Toadflax, and Avantoe work well) and cut yews or fish between runs
Mining Rune Ore (Heard from Cooler that this is really good money)
Merchanting still works well
Crafting Natures (only if you can do it the fast way)
Red Chins
Fishing

Those are just a bunch off the top of my head. I'm sure I could think of more if I tried.

Thanks Vintage, it's awesome!

"Ah, but a man's reach should extend his grasp, or what's a heaven for?"

What's this kiwi y'all are talking about?  Sounds like a fruit.
The Journey of Mith
Applied for BFM-March 9, 2008
Given Vent-April 29, 2008
Little Tags-May 26, 2008
Big Tags-July 24, 2008
Corporal-January 8, 2009
Left BFM-July 26, 2009
Little Tags Again-October 26, 2009
Big Tags Again-January 10, 2010
Corporal Again-August 8, 2010

Offline Cheetah

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #1624 on: May 28, 2010, 02:26:41 PM »
yea... so today i got carried away to the land of scaperune by a weird cat...

it was very strange...
................._ ,,, _  _...
\/\/][/\/|}_l  |-"|- |- |}
                       ''' '''

///////^\\\\\\\         
 ____ ////////^\\\\\\\\       
/ @  |_______________\     -aahhhh! bunnies... very deadly.  
\____|\______________/       
           _||||    _||||
          (___|   (____|                                             (\__/)
                                                                         (='.'=)          -dont tell the turtle
                                                                         (")_(")           ;)

Offline swant

• Regular Poster
« Reply #1625 on: May 29, 2010, 08:52:05 AM »
yea... so today i got carried away to the land of scaperune by a weird cat...

it was very strange...

that's my most hated one.......

Joined Forums             - April 27, 2008
applied for BFM           - April ??, 2008
PR-terminated             - May ??, 2008
     (very long time no halo due to broken cd and loss of interest)
re-Applied for BFM       - March 16, 2010
Corporal assigned       - March 23, 2010
Ventrilo access            - May 04, 2010
Corporal re-assigned  - May 12, 2010
PR-terminated             - June 16, 2010
   (Yes second time, ow well, third time's the charm :)
3d re-appliance           - July 16, 2010
Corporal re-assigned  - July 25, 2010
PR-terminated             - August 17, 2010

Joined ²MôD²              - April 2011   And am loving it

Offline Cheetah

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #1626 on: May 29, 2010, 09:12:32 AM »
most hated what?
................._ ,,, _  _...
\/\/][/\/|}_l  |-"|- |- |}
                       ''' '''

///////^\\\\\\\         
 ____ ////////^\\\\\\\\       
/ @  |_______________\     -aahhhh! bunnies... very deadly.  
\____|\______________/       
           _||||    _||||
          (___|   (____|                                             (\__/)
                                                                         (='.'=)          -dont tell the turtle
                                                                         (")_(")           ;)

Offline BFM_MiG

• Captain
  • мigεẅiвгo
« Reply #1627 on: May 29, 2010, 01:42:31 PM »
most hated what?

random event, the cat takes you to an island or to a prison and you have to work your way out. at least thats what is was two or three years ago

Offline jim360

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #1628 on: June 01, 2010, 07:54:26 AM »

Read it and weep, Mil :P.

Check out my Short introduction... corner and my "Historical figures who should perhaps be better-known" thread!!

Exciting videos: 1.1 / 1.2 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6

Offline BFM_Mil

• Captain
  • Facepalm
« Reply #1629 on: June 01, 2010, 07:57:47 AM »
LOL! I wonder how my Farming is still higher than yours.

PS: I'm not a skiller. And I just got 66 Thieving for a quest, otherwise I'd still have 61 Thieving.

Offline BFM_Yoda

• BFM Admin
  • Following, still, you, not!
« Reply #1630 on: June 01, 2010, 08:30:30 AM »
im just going to say that RSC is a little wierd

Started being PR - June 1, 2010
Recieved Vent - July 25, 2010
Little Tags! - September 25, 2010
Primary Training Completed - November 16, 2010
BIG TAGS! - December 9, 2010
Promoted to Corporal - May 8, 2011
Stepped down from Corporal - August 24, 2011
Hung up my Tags - April 30, 2013
Big Tags Again :D - November 4, 2014

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Offline Infërnö

• Regular Poster
« Reply #1631 on: June 01, 2010, 09:17:03 AM »
All i can say is the White mystic robe top is an extremely hard item to buy...

feel like working on my magic because it's alot funner that melee / range atm..

Inferno.

Offline Mith

• Posts Too Much
  • Gandalf to the rescue
« Reply #1632 on: June 01, 2010, 10:40:16 AM »
Wow Jim what do all those red arrows mean next to your skills?  Hmmmm....   ::)

By the way, I will be getting 99 cook tomorrow w00t!  I'll have a party some time in the morning if anyone wants to come.  Then its hunter after this.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2010, 12:02:05 PM by BFM_Mith »

Thanks Vintage, it's awesome!

"Ah, but a man's reach should extend his grasp, or what's a heaven for?"

What's this kiwi y'all are talking about?  Sounds like a fruit.
The Journey of Mith
Applied for BFM-March 9, 2008
Given Vent-April 29, 2008
Little Tags-May 26, 2008
Big Tags-July 24, 2008
Corporal-January 8, 2009
Left BFM-July 26, 2009
Little Tags Again-October 26, 2009
Big Tags Again-January 10, 2010
Corporal Again-August 8, 2010

Offline BFM_Rèápër

• BFM Admin
  • BFM_Weapa owns you!
« Reply #1633 on: June 01, 2010, 11:38:51 PM »
anyone want to level my guy up?
i'll pay for members :P he has most of levels above 40 i think
and he's got some members and all freemembers quests done :P
i want a lvl 99 everything char just to mess around with.. because right now money is something i don't have to worry about right now anyway and i got bored trying to lvl my agility O.o

P.S. i doubt i would let anyone on my char anyway but i just wanted to see if anyone would offer :P

Got halo: 01/04/2006
Accessed forums: 02/12/2006
Vent: 03/05/2006
Little Tags: 06/24/2006
Big Tags: 10/05/2006
Left BFM: 03/12/2008
ReRecruitment: I think around 09/06/2009
Vent: 10/14/2009
ReRecruited for little tags: 01/05/2010
ReBig tags: 05/09/2010

Offline BFM_Mil

• Captain
  • Facepalm
« Reply #1634 on: June 02, 2010, 09:00:29 AM »
Agility is boring.
By the way we can give you tips on how to get those lvls 99!

Print