Print 

Author Topic: Runescape!!  (Read 459920 times)

Offline BFM_SWiFT

• BFM Admin
Re: Runescape!!
« Reply #2055 on: December 21, 2010, 05:26:16 PM »
AWESOME!!! Voted yes on all accounts names I can remember.

Offline ¥Mderms¥

• Posts Too Much
  • Muffins
« Reply #2056 on: December 21, 2010, 06:08:17 PM »
Frankly I'm a quester, so I could care less either way, as I have never Pked (never will either).

My problem is the no-trade limit on trades. The only thing that will accomplish is nerfing the already delicate Economy of Runescape.

And I swear if the Grand Exchange disappears I'll retract my membership, spamming what I needed in world 2 Falador was the ONLY thing I hated about that system...

I think Jagex has something really big planned quest wise. Fresh from the Rumor Mill is a sequel to While Guthix Sleeps, courtesy of the God Wars Dungeon "Frozen Door" bandwagon, I'm hoping this doesn't tie in with these rumors.

And I like what one guy said on the $10,000 giveaway thread...

Quote from: Lilmaveric
If i won the cash i would give it back to you and beg you to not bring the wildy back.

On a lighter note... OMG YEWS TAKE SO LONG TO GROW.  :angry:
« Last Edit: December 21, 2010, 06:24:12 PM by ¥Mderms¥ »

Offline BFM_Terra

• BFM Admin
    • My Website..?
« Reply #2057 on: December 21, 2010, 06:49:07 PM »
I'm 50/50 about the free trade..

Bringing it in MAY bring down the utterly overpriced items such as Furys and dragon pickaxes, barrows items and such, but it may also cause other important not so expensive things to rise on the lower lvled players like whips, gmauls, d hatchets, d Halberds and stuff.  :undecided:

The wilderness.... im not affected in any way

All made by me

Applied for BFM on: May 08, 2009       
Recieved Vent: May 22, 2009
Recieved Little tags (bfm_) July 19, 2009
Recieved Big Tags (BFM_) September 16, 2009
Promoted to Corporal: February 13, 2010
Promoted to Head Corporal: March 26, 2010
Promoted to Sergeant: August 22nd, 2010
Stepped down as Sergeant: October 19th, 2011

Offline ¥Mderms¥

• Posts Too Much
  • Muffins
« Reply #2058 on: December 21, 2010, 07:04:57 PM »
Good thing I got all those Wilderness quests out of the way  :undecided:

Offline BFM_Yoda

• BFM Admin
  • Following, still, you, not!
« Reply #2059 on: December 21, 2010, 10:09:37 PM »
My problem is the no-trade limit on trades. The only thing that will accomplish is nerfing the already delicate Economy of Runescape.

And I swear if the Grand Exchange disappears I'll retract my membership, spamming what I needed in world 2 Falador was the ONLY thing I hated about that system...

100% agree,

did you do the holiday event!!! it had red litght green light!!!!!! i loved it! lol they need to make that a minigame  :XD: sounds dumb i know but it would be great!
Started being PR - June 1, 2010
Recieved Vent - July 25, 2010
Little Tags! - September 25, 2010
Primary Training Completed - November 16, 2010
BIG TAGS! - December 9, 2010
Promoted to Corporal - May 8, 2011
Stepped down from Corporal - August 24, 2011
Hung up my Tags - April 30, 2013
Big Tags Again :D - November 4, 2014

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Offline jim360

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #2060 on: December 22, 2010, 03:09:43 AM »
Only problem I have with this vote is that it appears to come as a whole package. Wouldn't mind seeing old wildy again, but only on some worlds, and the grand exchange is mega-useful. and I wouldn't want to see that gone either.

I've registered a vote of apathy.
Check out my Short introduction... corner and my "Historical figures who should perhaps be better-known" thread!!

Exciting videos: 1.1 / 1.2 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6

Offline BFM_Mil

• Captain
  • Facepalm
« Reply #2061 on: December 22, 2010, 08:16:32 AM »
I don't know if this is true or not but here is what a friend of mine showed to me.

http://i54.tinypic.com/2nbv7z8.jpg

Offline jim360

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #2062 on: December 22, 2010, 08:49:59 AM »
If that's real I'll eat Marty's hat.

Don't buy it, no way they'd be able to make that many changes in ten days. Most likely it's a complete fake.
Check out my Short introduction... corner and my "Historical figures who should perhaps be better-known" thread!!

Exciting videos: 1.1 / 1.2 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6

Offline BFM_Mil

• Captain
  • Facepalm
« Reply #2063 on: December 22, 2010, 08:58:29 AM »
Anyway 1M votes in less than 24 hours is a lot... I wonder how it will be until January 14th.

Offline ¥Mderms¥

• Posts Too Much
  • Muffins
« Reply #2064 on: December 22, 2010, 12:06:01 PM »
Your friend is a PMod? Tha post was posted in the Moderator Private Forums.

On a side note. I call shenanigans.

Offline BFM_Mil

• Captain
  • Facepalm
« Reply #2065 on: December 22, 2010, 12:45:16 PM »
I have many Pmods friends but about that, it seems it is fake. I've seen some things about Mod Mark talking in Runescape about the wild/free trade.

Offline Bulk

• Regular Poster
  • hey hey hey!
« Reply #2066 on: December 22, 2010, 01:56:20 PM »
I'm a f2p Player and determined to get 99 in a skill on f2p before i get any sort of membership
personally, i never enjoyed PKing and love the wilderness as it is without Pking in it, if anyone wants to PK they should go to bounty worlds or pvp worlds
and if theey get rid of the GE i will cry :( its soooo useful
TY MiG for the Siggeh xD
Bit harsh tbh, thought i was at least nice sometimes :P

Offline BFM_Mil

• Captain
  • Facepalm
« Reply #2067 on: December 22, 2010, 02:31:28 PM »
Having Pking in every world only in the wilderness doesn't really mean there's going to be people attacking you. Of course they can still attack you but pking normally happens in specific worlds (I think it used to be w50 for f2p and w18 for p2p). Also there's 160+ worlds.

Btw they will not get rid of the GE. The update only affects pking in the wilderness and free trade.

Offline Bulk

• Regular Poster
  • hey hey hey!
« Reply #2068 on: December 22, 2010, 03:29:37 PM »
Gooood xD
love the Ge
Even if i am terrible at merching, lost a lot of money thanks to a merch clan the other week
we bought the market dry of Air talisman at about 2025 ea, then all the leaders and people dumped early, now they are at 655 ea or something :(
TY MiG for the Siggeh xD
Bit harsh tbh, thought i was at least nice sometimes :P

Offline Tanxs1

• Posts Too Much
  • There there, it's ok....
    • Hehehehehe...
« Reply #2069 on: December 22, 2010, 03:32:13 PM »
Warned ya :P.

Print