Print 

Author Topic: Runescape!!  (Read 460039 times)

Offline BFM_Mil

• Captain
  • Facepalm
Re: Runescape!!
« Reply #2205 on: February 12, 2011, 01:29:57 PM »
Don't do strykewyrms for slayer (only ice with fire surge). It's very slow exp. Oh and btw meleeing iron/steel dragons is better than ranging them.

Offline ¥Mderms¥

• Posts Too Much
  • Muffins
« Reply #2206 on: February 12, 2011, 01:36:19 PM »
Oh and btw meleeing iron/steel dragons is better than ranging them.

More a matter of opinion really. The cost of prayer potions and never causing damage to the dragons isn't worth it to me. I hit much more often with range.

Just my 2c

Don't do strykewyrms for slayer (only ice with fire surge). It's very slow exp.

Honestly I don't have much of a choice. I'm never gonna get the ability to make slayer helms if I keep canceling every other task...

Offline jim360

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #2207 on: February 12, 2011, 03:52:50 PM »
Don't do strykewyrms for slayer (only ice with fire surge). It's very slow exp. Oh and btw meleeing iron/steel dragons is better than ranging them.

You'd need a good stab weapon though, or high melee levels and super/ extreme pots. And I just don't have that. For me, range works better, though I try and avoid the task altogether lol.
Check out my Short introduction... corner and my "Historical figures who should perhaps be better-known" thread!!

Exciting videos: 1.1 / 1.2 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6

Offline BFM_SWiFT

• BFM Admin
« Reply #2208 on: February 12, 2011, 06:28:21 PM »
I really enjoy getting metal dragon tasks. I just use a whip with super pots, antifires and anti-dragon shield. Pretty easy. No visage for me though yet.

Offline Lucky

• Posts Too Much
  • Just do what makes you happy. JKLOL
« Reply #2209 on: February 12, 2011, 09:38:11 PM »
Since I know you all care about my journey to 99 Wallcutting, I achieved 84 earlier today.  Wow!  I never knew how many South Park episodes I could watch in one sitting.  Oh well, the night is still young.  Guess I'll go get 85!

Oh and I discovered that you cannot take loaned items (whip, in this case) into the wild.  How silly of me!   ;D

Offline ¥Mderms¥

• Posts Too Much
  • Muffins
« Reply #2210 on: February 13, 2011, 12:22:45 AM »
I really enjoy getting metal dragon tasks. I just use a whip with super pots, antifires and anti-dragon shield. Pretty easy. No visage for me though yet.

Only time I got a visage was from Black Dragons a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNGGG time ago.

Way back on page 66!!!

I am now officially the happiest I have been in quite a long time.

I used to hate dragon slaying. Not anymore.

Ten minutes later.

<3

Oh yea, I forgot I had a fury back then, shoulda kept it...  :doh:

Offline Infërnö

• Regular Poster
« Reply #2211 on: February 13, 2011, 12:44:05 PM »
^
tan Cavalier <3

Offline BFM_Legend

• BFM Admin
« Reply #2212 on: February 21, 2011, 05:40:43 AM »
Got 85 dungeoneering few weeks ago, been doing frost dragons :)). Last week wednesday-sunday i made 20m :))). Then today i brought dragon claws and had fun in the duel arena and won some money :). Then i took my beautifull claws to the wilderness and almost lost them LOL. Epic day.
BFM Journey of Legend
Applied: 3/Jun/2010
Given Vent: 19/Jun/2010
Little Tags: 19/Sep/2010
Big tags: 30/Nov/2010

Offline powergamer

• Junior Poster
  • I'm always here for you
« Reply #2213 on: February 22, 2011, 09:21:03 AM »
Metals + CR + Extremes = LOL

Offline jim360

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #2214 on: March 01, 2011, 03:44:42 PM »
Not only did I complete the latest quest (Elemental Workshop 4) within about 90 minutes of release, but also I helped to write a quest guide for the first (and very likely last) time ever! Woot.

Am now almost ready to try for quest cape, though I think I'll wait until after double exp weekend to go for Nomad's requiem (going to train ranged I think).
Check out my Short introduction... corner and my "Historical figures who should perhaps be better-known" thread!!

Exciting videos: 1.1 / 1.2 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6

Offline Lucky

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #2215 on: March 01, 2011, 04:00:03 PM »
Forget that!  I'm going to wallcut for 600 minutes.

Offline ¥Mderms¥

• Posts Too Much
  • Muffins
« Reply #2216 on: March 02, 2011, 08:09:14 AM »
I'm doing Agility for the entire time. Just got 75 Agility so I'll never fail the Ape Atoll course ever again... then when the Double exp weekend is over, I'll use my built up Penance Horn on Agility too (the bonuses do not, unfortunately, stack.)

So I expect around 80/85 agility in the next few weeks :)

Offline BFM_Mil

• Captain
  • Facepalm
« Reply #2217 on: March 02, 2011, 06:33:54 PM »
Going for 96 herb and going to train Dungeoneering in the Bonus XP weekend.

Offline Lucky

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #2218 on: March 03, 2011, 05:58:13 AM »
So apparently now you can be muted for having drop parties.  I had a nice 2.5m one just south of GE the other day.  I recently got on and found I was muted!  I went to account management and had a look at the evidence.  The offense, by the way, was for Item Scamming.  Anyway, I looked at the evidence and all I saw was the chat-log of my drop party!  There was nothing suggesting I scammed any items from anyone!  So naturally, I file an appeal and claimed customer support made a mistake.  I requested them to look back at the evidence and actually find something that links me to item scamming.  Of course, this morning I wake up and get the automated response that the appeal was denied and the offense will stay.  So GG customer support.  I wish they had human responses to appeals, at least that way I would know why having a drop party gets you reported for item scamming, and why that offense is valid somehow...

Offline Lucky

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #2219 on: March 03, 2011, 05:59:36 AM »
Oh, 88 WC btw.

Print