Print 

Author Topic: imposter BFM_Jane  (Read 3647 times)

Offline -AD- Blitz

• Newbie Poster
imposter BFM_Jane
« on: October 13, 2010, 02:19:05 AM »
on right now...

Offline Soz 0wned U

• Senior Poster
  • ^ Back When It neared 1000.
Re: imposter BFM_Jane
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2010, 04:20:06 AM »
In future mate, it might also be worth noting the server number so, admins can go in/find the culprit a bit easier..

-22/4/09-

Offline Tanxs1

• Posts Too Much
  • There there, it's ok....
    • Hehehehehe...
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2010, 07:08:53 AM »
We will definately keep an eye out for this imposter, thanks bud.

Offline $olo

• Junior Poster
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2010, 08:20:29 AM »
This was in Server #2 I believe as I was in there for a short while and Blitz was there as well as "BFM_Jane" but had to leave as it was lagging bad for me

Offline MrMxyzptlk

• Posts Too Much
  • Never backward,           always forward!
    • My 5th Dimensional Homepage
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2010, 08:33:52 AM »
This was in Server #2 I believe as I was in there for a short while and Blitz was there as well as "BFM_Jane" but had to leave as it was lagging bad for me

If the BFM_JANE that was in there was lagging really badly, then it's probably the REAL BFM_JANE!  :siderofl:

(I HAD to post that!  ;D )

Anyway, keep in mind BFM_JANE is all caps, and is almost always on vent when racing. (You can check who's on BFM's Ventrilo server via the bfmracing.net website, at the bottom of the right-hand "Servers" menu.)

Oh, and if you can count her running into three or more rocks and trees in one lap, then it's probably the real JANE too!  :siderofl:

Mr. Mxy's current Word Corner word is catachresis    

Offline Bulk

• Regular Poster
  • hey hey hey!
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2010, 11:55:48 AM »
 ^^!
TY MiG for the Siggeh xD
Bit harsh tbh, thought i was at least nice sometimes :P

Offline -AD- Blitz

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2010, 03:30:12 AM »
No way this was Jane

She asked if someone was a girl and an impostor Enoch didn't even warn her
funny thing was enoch had macros.. too.    I notice that it said 8Waringing8 

They were both experienced racers.

Offline BFM_Kiwi

• Major
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2010, 04:18:26 AM »

Yes way.

It was the real JANE.  A guest asked JANE "you are a girl?" and JANE said "are YOU a girl?" in reply.  Not many boys named JANE, so I think she just thought it was an odd question and didn't really feel like answering it, so threw it back at the guest.

We frown on people asking personal information, as you know, but this was just a throw away comment.  Enoch was busy arguing with Panther over whether or not they should play CE, and was watching the donut timer, so he probably didn't notice the comment.

Offline jim360

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2010, 04:30:34 AM »
I don't think anyone would dare impersonate JANE anyway.
Check out my Short introduction... corner and my "Historical figures who should perhaps be better-known" thread!!

Exciting videos: 1.1 / 1.2 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6

Offline $olo

• Junior Poster
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2010, 05:13:00 AM »
Had to laugh earlier .. had a BFM_Jane join the game and I asked if they were real or fake .. got the response "Ask anything" so I asked if they were going to crash into a rock again! hee hee .. didn't mean any offence Jane

Offline BFM_JANE

• Major
  • Despite the cost of living, it remains popular.
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2010, 01:56:10 PM »

My apologies for all the confusion, and I'll apologize on behalf of Enoch since he doesn't know what forums are.

"Gamer girls" apparently are quite the anomaly and I get a lot of attention in the servers, most of it unpleasant. The "are you really a girl" question is probably the most innocuous of inquiries, and the most common. Too common, I should have responded better but it's such a goofy question and I see it weekly.

Enoch is having trouble with his Shift key and it is somehow affecting his macros. All the asterisks were eights and exclamation points were ones, there were no capital letters and the | in the full rules was a \.  Bizarre.  If he missed anything in the server, it's because we were talking (or laughing) about his macros.

So a lot of things came together to make it all seem really fishy, but it really was us. Sorry again!

Offline BFM_Mil

• Captain
  • Facepalm
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2010, 02:06:11 PM »
JANE is JANE, it is just impossible to impersonate her. No1 has her sense of humour  ;D

Offline -AD- Blitz

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2010, 12:08:50 AM »
Sorry, guess the whole thing started when you said "don't need your pity"  Just didn't sound like you. 

Blitz FAIL

Sorry

Offline BFM_JANE

• Major
  • Despite the cost of living, it remains popular.
« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2010, 12:21:33 AM »

Bah, jane fail for sure. It always sounds funny out loud, not so funny in chat.

I'll always need your pity!  :hug:

Offline BFM_Enoch

• BFM Admin
« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2010, 02:18:20 AM »
I'm pretty sure that wasn't me, I don't remember any of this.  IF that was Jane, I recommend a demotion.*

*For those with broken sarcasm detectors, everything before the "*" was a lie.  And before any of you lose any of the precious little respect you have for me, remember, you can always trust a guy that says he lies.  You can never trust someone who says the don't lie.

THANK YOU SLIM!*

*please see other footnote.**

**for the awsome sig.

Print