Print 

Author Topic: Nebula and D!rtyH  (Read 2126 times)

Offline a victim

• Junior Poster
Nebula and D!rtyH
« on: October 28, 2010, 12:42:33 PM »
Serious advice here!

On no account be in the same server as them, when they have the one and only Rocket Hog, and you are on the other team!

Nebula is a fast, fast, fast driver and D!rtyH is a gunner that you want in your team, and not on the other team.

The combination is lethal!

And conversely, D!rtyH is a fast driver, and Nebula is someone you do not want to be gunning a Rocket Hog if he is on the other team.

Me and IDieHappy got 4 laps between us, and we are not slow drivers, but we got wiped off the map 'cos of the gunning, and 'cos of Nebula doing laps in the 65 second mark.

They are too good to be allowed in the same hog, and could BFM please set up a filter to prevent this, unless I am on the same team!

;-)
Danger Canyon = 76.33    Gephy = 54.23
Ice Fields = 68.33            SideWinder = 90.05
Death Island = 55.80       Infinity = 99.20
Infinity all Navs = 90.40   Blood Gulch = 62.87
Timberlands = 47.53        Infinity (Walking) = 286.53 ;-)

Offline $olo

• Junior Poster
Re: Nebula and D!rtyH
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2010, 06:11:38 AM »
Totally agree ..

Haven't really played with them recently as they mainly stay on British but they're a lethal combination and a pleasure to Game with ..

Offline Idiehappy

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2010, 10:29:36 AM »
agreed  ;D but it's allways fun racing with them no matter witch team they are on

Offline WibblyWib

• Newbie Poster
  • Make it so!
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2010, 09:54:46 AM »
Nebula sure is a bit of a halo beast! Usually up there in the top 3 at the end of each race. And *somehow* manages to shave a second or 2 off my fastest lap times when the server is pretty empty... :o

:) Wib

Print