Print 

Author Topic: Sims 3  (Read 1632 times)

Offline BFM_dStruct

• BFM Admin
  • Australian ~ ~
Sims 3
« on: November 03, 2010, 02:15:39 AM »
Anyone got it?

I'm a huge fan of the Sims series, would love to hear your guys opinions...

Offline Trael

• Senior Poster
  • Hi Ho I live in a box...
Re: Sims 3
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2010, 05:35:00 AM »
Yes.
Lol, I always build up a huge Monarchy family and then I change a few events to try to throw 'em off course to make them fall.
Like Mr.Tiny in Cirque Du Freak....Lol.
But yeah I love the series, I still play Sims Original time to time.

Offline BFM_Mil

• Captain
  • Facepalm
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2010, 07:21:10 AM »
Unfortunately I don't have :( Don't think my computer can run it either. But I do have Sims 2 and 1 and a lot of expansions :P

Offline Lucky

• Posts Too Much
  • Just do what makes you happy. JKLOL
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2010, 10:18:35 AM »
Music is better since they went back to the original style.  It's still very unrealistic.  To prove it I took my first guy out to the park and he got married to a random person in less than three hours game time (which is about 5 minutes).

Either way it's a great improvement and I suggest getting it if you are thinking about it.  My favorite improvement is not only that you may explore the whole town with no load screens, but in build mode you may "expand" a room with a special tool and it keeps all your windows, doors, wallpaper, carpeting or floor pattern, etc.  It's very handy and you don't have to go back and re-do everything after you expand the room.

Also, it is made so alot of computer can run it.  It draws more from your RAM and less from your video card to enable as many avg. Joes to be able to run it just fine and have a good time with it.

Print