Print 

Author Topic: So-Smoothie, mr rich (BFM Impostor BFM_Kill), aplanecrash, others  (Read 2886 times)

Offline Xopher.tm

• Newbie Poster
  • Your Camp-Fu is weak...
Smoothie's all written with special characters (that I'm not going to bother with) - camping, slaying, team nading, profanity, sniping, etc. in great quantity. I never saw him in a hog once when there wasn't a BFM around. When confronted he would simply deny any wrongdoing.

mr rich I didn't notice being a problem until after Madwho (iirc) came through to admin for a while. As soon as Madwho split, mr rich changed his name to BFM_Kill (and identified himself as mr rich) and spammed various profane variations on server rules. He encouraged chaos in the server as well as participated in the team nading, profanity, camping & slaying. MadWho popped back in and rich changed his name back upon request, but when MadWho left again, he changed back.

aplanecrash was fine as far as I could tell until the server went OOC, then he spammed profanity nonstop until I quit.

Ugly mess over all.

Can I add that I'm looking forward with trepidation to admining servers? ;)
« Last Edit: October 17, 2007, 09:53:46 PM by Racer X »
BFM application submitted 2007-10-18.

Offline MadWho

• Posts Too Much
  • 1.2.3...WAIT...1.2.3... NOO...1.2...AAWWWW
Re: So-Smoothie, mr rich (BFM Impostor BFM_Kill), aplanecrash, others
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2007, 06:24:19 AM »
Check your PMs....

--
It's A MAD...MAD...MAD...World!

Thank you BFM_Ben for AWESOME siggy!!

A ding ding ding ding dididing ding bing bing pscht...
Dorhrm bom bom bedom bem bom bedom bom bum ba ba bom bom...
Bouuuuum bom bom bedahm, Bom be barbedarm bedabedabedabeda...
Bbrrrrrimm bbrrrrramm bbbrrrrrrrrraammmmm ddddddraammm...
Bah bah baah baah ba wheeeeeee-eeeee-eeeee!!!

Offline Soníc

• Posts Too Much
  • You've gotta think fast to be fast!
    • A Sonic Fan's paradise! ^^
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2007, 12:02:45 PM »
Yea, I played with mr rich today, and he was playing fine until he suddenly said 3 words that were all vulgar and racist, and then he left, but not before I got a screenie of it.  If anybody needs it, get with me on xfire so I can send them to you.

Sonic
"I'll face it with a grin, I'm never giving in, On with the show!!  I'll top the bill, I'll overkill, I have to find the will to carry on with the, on with the show!!!" -- The Show Must Go On by Queen.  Freddie Mercury will live forever in our hearts.

Special thanks to Mr T for the sonic sig!! :D
You found my secret message!  PM me for a prize!

Offline Wolf

• Senior Poster
  • Woof!
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2007, 04:28:49 PM »
Already made a post about "aplanecrash" making bad insults. Apparently this is one sad little insect that should be squashed by a BFM boot.. good riddance to bad rubbish they say
"To look into the eyes of a wolf is to see your own soul. Hope you like what you see....."

Print