Print 

Author Topic: Black Ops - Are you playing it?  (Read 7436 times)

Offline Bleach

• Senior Poster
Black Ops - Are you playing it?
« on: November 18, 2010, 11:44:24 AM »
Hey all. I'm interested in who's playing black ops for the PC. If you are what do you think of the game? I Personally love it. I'm currently 1st Prestige Rank 35.

I'm genuinely interested in your guys' opinions.
A part of the winning teams for season 9, 10, 13, 17, 18 and now 19. Thanks for all of the great memories guys :D

Offline BFM_Skedog

• Lieutenant
Re: Black Ops - Are you playing it?
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2010, 02:29:55 PM »
Well, I love the game. The game play is fun, the story line for the campain is great. I HATE the console side of things, as far as server settings go, but that is suppose to be patched soon. Other than the console thing, the game is great, and has beautiful graphics.

~Skedog

By priceslaytonv at 2011-03-05

Give a man a match and he will be warm for a few seconds, set him on FIRE and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

A GREAT leader has the ability to combine knowledge, passion, caring, and wisdom into a focused energy that perpetuates the desire to do GREAT in those who are following.

Offline Caboose.

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2010, 02:44:17 PM »
yea i got it for the PS3. haven't been able to play in like the last 3 days cuz our internet is getting worked on. so even thought I'll have a good connection i just warp all over the place.
   Good Job Shivrz! Thank you! ;D   Thank you speedy Trael and (ØßØ)¶éàÐé® for the sigs :D and thanks to zakpak for putting them together

Offline BFM_Legend

• BFM Admin
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2010, 02:08:16 AM »
I've heard on the Pc it really lags, so if you guys get lag on black ops for pc can you tell me. Cuz i can't get it for pc if it lags =/.
BFM Journey of Legend
Applied: 3/Jun/2010
Given Vent: 19/Jun/2010
Little Tags: 19/Sep/2010
Big tags: 30/Nov/2010

Offline Infërnö

• Regular Poster
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2010, 02:18:57 AM »
The PC version has had some issues with lag, but it's nearly all cleared up according to my various sources, all lag remaining is from picking the wrong servers and having a useless computer.

Will be getting for PC around January.

Offline BFM_Skedog

• Lieutenant
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2010, 02:22:21 PM »
I have it for PC, and have had it for PC since it was launched, and yes, there were some serious lag issues, but, they all seem to have been resolved though the patches that have been released.

~Skedog

By priceslaytonv at 2011-03-05

Give a man a match and he will be warm for a few seconds, set him on FIRE and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

A GREAT leader has the ability to combine knowledge, passion, caring, and wisdom into a focused energy that perpetuates the desire to do GREAT in those who are following.

Offline Marine»

• Regular Poster
  • support our troops!!!
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2010, 06:25:13 AM »
i have it for the 360 haven;t played it online yet but hoping :P

Offline Infërnö

• Regular Poster
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2010, 02:17:19 AM »
have it for PC now, most bugs are fixed, just need to figure out why the game crashes every so often.

Offline Toe Tag

• Junior Poster
  • You don't want any part of me.
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2010, 09:27:43 PM »
I have the game on my birthday & Christmas wish-list.   No, I'm not playing it yet but, one way or another, I'll start playing in January!

I bought the game in January from a guy who is already tired of it.  Yeah, I couldn't believe it either.  I couldn't tell y'all much about rank and progress and such, but I'll report back in a few days.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2011, 08:24:32 PM by Toe Tag »
LIfe is good.  Vacation is better!

Offline Tanxs1

• Posts Too Much
  • There there, it's ok....
    • Hehehehehe...
« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2010, 06:38:12 AM »
Play it on Xbox 360 and love it :D.

Offline BFM_SWiFT

• BFM Admin
« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2010, 03:45:04 AM »
I have it. Stop playing it at about level 40ish. Gave it a good solid go. To me, its an upgraded version of World at War - which I didn't really like. The guns are all very similar and, as I see it, the sniping isn't very good at all. I've found myself reverting back to MW2 on the 360.

Campaign was great. The multiplayer just doesn't do it for me.

Offline BFM_Elvis

• Leader
« Reply #11 on: December 25, 2010, 02:18:40 AM »
Im currently trying to decide if I should get rid of the COD4 server for BFM due to lack of play. Should I keep it or get a Black opps server or just let it go?

Offline BFM_GAV

• Captain
« Reply #12 on: December 25, 2010, 02:19:53 AM »
I Have it for the 360 and enjoy it. they still have good killstreaks to use but you actually have to earn them through your gun rather then using other killstreaks which reduces alot of the kill streak campers. If BFM decided to get a server in the future i would buy it for pc also :)

Thank you my baby brother BFM_Speedy:)

Thanks Lucky

Thanks Lucky!

Offline BFM_GAV

• Captain
« Reply #13 on: December 25, 2010, 02:23:45 AM »
Im currently trying to decide if I should get rid of the COD4 server for BFM due to lack of play. Should I keep it or get a Black opps server or just let it go?

I know of a few people that would be upset if we got rid of the cod4 server. They have the same problem I do. They would play if there were people in there but there never is. I played with Lemming for a bit last night and it was fun.

I think a black ops server is a definite thing to think about, the only problem being is that it's not as cheap to buy as cod4 so some people have it while others still can't afford it.

I enjoy cod4 but I just don't see people in the server so can't use it.

Perhaps a poll might help a decision on it to get a majority viewpoint?

Thank you my baby brother BFM_Speedy:)

Thanks Lucky

Thanks Lucky!

Offline BFM_Ben1

• BFM Admin
« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2010, 02:59:33 PM »
Well Black Ops is definitely a great game, great graphics, guns killstreaks, maps, the whole lot!
I think im currently prestige 1 rank 36 or 7, not quite sure, and got it on the 360 so wouldnt be
 able to play on a BFM server anyway, but it still sounds like a great idea,and im sure many
people would play on it alot.  :yesyes:

b1

Thanks to Spood for this sig!

Awards won:

Aussie Scrims Team dStruct- Season VI Champions
Season 21 Captain Scrims- All Star
Season 21 Captain Scrims- Star Rookie
Season 22 Captain Scrims- MVP
Season 22 Captain Scrims- Most Improved
Season 22 Captain Scrims- All Star

Print