Print 

Author Topic: For BFM Admin ..  (Read 1632 times)

Offline $olo

• Junior Poster
For BFM Admin ..
« on: November 28, 2010, 08:57:52 AM »
Guys,

Can you please PM me of any problems with ANY [SC] Clan Members
Keeping an eye on them for [SC] Admin and Clan Boss

Regards

Offline BFM_JANE

• Major
  • Despite the cost of living, it remains popular.
Re: For BFM Admin ..
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2010, 11:11:07 AM »

You can certainly follow the Problem Players board to see if any guests are making threads on [SC] people, but we're not in the habit of sharing info on our trouble makers with people outside of BFM. Not to be secretive or to withhold information or anything, just for privacy reasons and out of respect for that person.

Offline $olo

• Junior Poster
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2010, 11:14:59 AM »
Thanks for the Reply JANE
poses a bit of a problem since You guys are posting reports on your "Private BFM only" Threads that we cannot see.
I do understand your reasons

Offline BFM_Booyah

• General
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2010, 04:27:32 PM »
To add on to what Jane has said, BFM rarely takes actions on behalf of a clan as a whole...especially when we have no personal, first hand knowledge of that clan, its members or leadership.  Basically what that means is if we have trouble with [SC]Booyah we will simply handle that problem with [SC]Booyah himself and no one else.  Rarely do we have any reason to see an individual's actions as being representative of his clan.  Individuals will do as they will and we will deal with those individuals. 

That being said, I can appreciate very much the desire of a clan's leadership to keep the reputation of its clan intact.  We at BFM work very hard to do the same.  If any clan leader has a concern about their members' actions in our server...or about a BFM member's actions in their servers...they are welcome to bring those concerns to us themselves.  I really hope that does not come off as rude but it just seems pretty basic and common sense to us.  My PM inbox is wide open as you well know. :winkgrin:

We really do appreciate your efforts to help out though.  If more people had that kind of concern for others there would be far fewer problems in the world.  My regards to you and your friends at [SC].

"Compared to war, all other forms of human endeavor shrink to insignificance." - General George S. Patton Jr.

Print