Print 

Author Topic: HALO BEHAVIOR  (Read 2163 times)

Offline KILLA GINGA

• Newbie Poster
  • Yeah, I'm a ginger. Yeah, you're jealous
HALO BEHAVIOR
« on: December 18, 2010, 01:26:45 PM »
Ok so i know that when a BFM admin. is in the server they are very good at monitoring player behavior. But, when there are no bfms in the server, player behavior tends to get out of hand. This problem seems to be growing and getting worse. Just letting BFM know.

Offline Tanxs1

• Posts Too Much
  • There there, it's ok....
    • Hehehehehe...
Re: HALO BEHAVIOR
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2010, 02:03:53 PM »
Ohai,

We can't be in the servers 24/7, but we are aware of this problem. We have the right tools to go back and check all of the chat, if needed :). If a server is bad, you can always try to contact an admin (problem player report, messaging an admin, going into another server and telling the admin that server needs help).

Ty for teh pointer ^^.

Offline Infërnö

• Regular Poster
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2010, 02:36:36 PM »
i can assure you mate... that the Split second a BFM leaves the server, there is a 87% chance that people will stop racing, and start doing there own thing...

because people tend to forget rules the second the Administrator leaves, because they know that there isnt anyone to control them.

Offline KILLA GINGA

• Newbie Poster
  • Yeah, I'm a ginger. Yeah, you're jealous
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2010, 07:04:44 PM »
I know that you cant be in the server all of the time...maybe you should only have one server open when little to no admins are available and more as admins are available. im not tryin to be a pest im just tired of the crapola.

Offline BFM_Zakk

• BFM Admin
  • :|
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2010, 07:23:09 PM »
Closing off servers to the public while we aren't available to admin would be like the police closing off streets when they don't have enough cops working.

We expect the guests to follow the rules to their best knowledge with and without admins there, just in the same way that the police expect us to follow the rules of the road when there aren't police by you.

If there is a particular guest that's causing havoc in the server, you can go to the >Problem Players Board< and make a post about them. Be sure to read the pinned threads before posting (the first six threads).

Offline ¥Mderms¥

• Posts Too Much
  • Muffins
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2010, 07:37:01 PM »
Usually it doesn't go on for very long because BFM has its own special branch of informants; the loyal players that play in the servers when the Cat is away, so that the Cat may know when the Mice are making trouble. ;)

Offline MufnMan

• Senior Poster
  • Do You Know The MufnMan?
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2010, 08:45:10 PM »
Does the Cat eat the Mice then?

54.77    62.93    46.97    77.27    68.80    55.83    99.93    89.77

"Live in the present,remember the past,and fear not the future,for it doesn't exist and never shall. There is only now."
-Saphira/Eldest-

“We're so busy watching out for what's just ahead of us that we don't take time to enjoy where we are.”
-Calvin&Hobbes-

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."
-John Lennon-

Offline BFM_Crimson

• BFM Admin
    • I'm copying JANE...
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2010, 10:07:29 PM »
Only in extreme circumstances ;)

.       Thanks JANE, LËÕ, Lucky, MiG and Tails for rendering signature services!

Print