Print 

Author Topic: BFM_Enigma  (Read 3829 times)

Offline KILLA GINGA

• Newbie Poster
  • Yeah, I'm a ginger. Yeah, you're jealous
BFM_Enigma
« on: December 20, 2010, 08:03:32 PM »
We started out not really getting along but i have changed my ways and have realised he just wants to help, so i would like to give him kudos. He is a very good addition to the clan.

Edited to give Enigma big tags :P ~ MiG
« Last Edit: July 10, 2011, 09:15:52 AM by BFM_MiG »

Offline Caboose.

• Newbie Poster
Re: bfm_Enigma
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2010, 09:55:30 PM »
he's a fun guy  ;D
   Good Job Shivrz! Thank you! ;D   Thank you speedy Trael and (ØßØ)¶éàÐé® for the sigs :D and thanks to zakpak for putting them together

Offline ßlitz

• Junior Poster
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2010, 11:54:26 PM »
Always fun to race with Enigma!!!

Thanks to Neo for this awesome sig!

Offline Awesome

• Junior Poster
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2010, 02:01:32 PM »
great person!  :yesyes:

Thanks Blitz!!

Offline Lº§tMyMiNÐ

• Junior Poster
  • Introducing: my signature logo, modified.
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2011, 08:26:04 PM »
Seems to me like this topic is collecting dust!

=[

However, I want to go ahead and clear off some of the dust by adding some kind words addressed to this phenomenal admin. I love racing with the guy. Every time he's in the servers, I have a great time with this guy, hands down.

The best part about him... well, I really can't list them all because there's A LOT of them! And the worst part is... well... there is none. Keep it up, Mr. Strange! Your tags are well-deserved, buddy!

Look forward to seeing you again in the servers so the good times can keep rollin'!

Sincerely,
-
Lº§tMyMiNÐ
« Last Edit: July 10, 2011, 09:25:02 PM by L°§tMyMiNÐ »

It speaks for itself...

Offline Hi Tek

• Newbie Poster
  • Just loungin'
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2011, 11:06:29 PM »
I played a few with our friend Enigma last night, nice guy with some skills to show off as well.

Speech is my hammer, bang the world into shape, now let it fall.

Offline TUR80

• Posts Too Much
  • ME NEEDS MORE TUR80 IN MY HOG
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2011, 03:38:37 PM »
I think we need to add some shiny big tags to this thread

Timeline of TUR80
Late 2009-Got Halo
Played Funhouse (as TUR805L4Y3R)
Played Omegas Oddball(as A Vehicle)
Discovered BFM (Loved It)
23/07/2010-Became PR and changed name to TUR80
26/07/2010-Corperal assigned - LEGO and then Tails
17/09/2010- Got Xfire (thanks Fuzzy for the introduction)
19/09/2010- Vent Access Given (thanks Zakk)
30/12/2010- Got Little Tags(thanks Xplode and Slim)
Trainers assigned Xplode(1st) and Terra(2nd)
23/02/2011- dStruct assigned Trainer(1st)
1/4/2011 - resigned
20/4/2011 - 1000 posts
5/1/2013 - Re- Applied
16/3/2013 - Vent Access Again (Thanks Enigma)
   Famous Quotes
Don't get mad, get even
If at first you dont sucseed, destroy all evidence that you tried
It is official, I am a spammer :)

Offline MufnMan

• Senior Poster
  • Do You Know The MufnMan?
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2011, 04:44:40 PM »
Oh Yesssss! One Of My Favorite People On Vent! A Very Cool Guy With A Very Good Sense Of Humor.....If You Can Decode His Sarcasm!

:)

54.77    62.93    46.97    77.27    68.80    55.83    99.93    89.77

"Live in the present,remember the past,and fear not the future,for it doesn't exist and never shall. There is only now."
-Saphira/Eldest-

“We're so busy watching out for what's just ahead of us that we don't take time to enjoy where we are.”
-Calvin&Hobbes-

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."
-John Lennon-

Offline HogZlla

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2011, 09:40:11 AM »
You really have turned out to be a great admin and friend, Enigma. Thanks for finding us!  :)

Offline BFM_Enigma

• General
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2011, 08:56:53 PM »
Thanks very much all, but each of you deserves this thread. Without great guests and members this would just be another computer game. I feel very fortunate to have found such fantastic friends at BFM.

Offline Vetter

• Newbie Poster
  • When life gives you lemons, throw a frag grenade.
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2011, 10:48:00 PM »
I always enjoy racing with Enigma.  He is very pleasant with guests and he has some skills as well.  V
((The Doctor Will See You Now))

Feb.21/11 - Recruited as PR.  Corp. BFM_RedFox
Mar. 24/11 - Vent access granted (Thnx dStruct)
June 1/11 - little tags received (Thnx Cuda)   Trainer - BFM_MiG
Sept 1/11 - Big Tags awarded by BFM_Wic.

Offline HLN Rockhpc

• Regular Poster
  • gun me
« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2011, 07:47:15 AM »
BIG props to BFM_Enigma on his adminning.

Today I raced with him on the opposing team and I noticed some situations worth mentioning.  There were several times when I saw my teammate in a situation where it would have looked like he/she was trying to camp or break rules, BUT was not breaking any rules at all.  It just would have looked very suspicious to an inexperienced person or someone who wasn't paying attention.  (I saw the whole thing, all the way through.)  I saw Enigma come into the area about midway through the situation (when it looked most suspicious), got out of his hog and looked at what was going on... as if he was trying to sort out what that enemy player is doing... trying to camp?... etc...

It's my impression that most admins would have just tossed out a warning to 'be on the safe side' and/or 'remind guests of BFM authority in the server'.  

I watched him.  He watched me and my teammate.  I drove away with my teammate.  Nothing was said.  The race proceeded.

It seems simple, but I read into this kind of thing in a big way.  False (unnecessary) warnings just agitate the guests.  I really admire the admins who don't do this.

I'm a true believer that the best adminning is done when the least adminning has to be done, and Enigma has mastered that art.  Big props to Enigma!  I've seen him doing this a lot in the past and I thought "it's about time I posted it here in the 'performed well' thread!" =]

P.S.  Enigma still warns guests when necessary, of course!  =]

Offline Joel

• Regular Poster
Re: BFM_Enigma
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2011, 02:19:38 PM »
totally agree i always have a good time on vent or in the servers with enigma

BFM_Enoch: "Joel the Jaguar the juggles jets"

Thanks to -Lostmymind-

Offline BFM_Yoda

• BFM Admin
  • Following, still, you, not!
« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2011, 11:37:36 PM »
Yeah Enigma is great, great admin, great racer, and great friend

Keep up the good work  :hug:
Started being PR - June 1, 2010
Recieved Vent - July 25, 2010
Little Tags! - September 25, 2010
Primary Training Completed - November 16, 2010
BIG TAGS! - December 9, 2010
Promoted to Corporal - May 8, 2011
Stepped down from Corporal - August 24, 2011
Hung up my Tags - April 30, 2013
Big Tags Again :D - November 4, 2014

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Offline N3goti8

• Senior Poster
« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2011, 02:37:38 PM »
Enigma who ???? does roing any bells to me :S ? lol .,.... Nah Enigma is amazing :)

made by N3goti8
-

19/May/10 - Applied for BFM
06/Jul/10   - Vent
02/Sep/10 - Small Tags
01/Dec/10 - Big Tags
10/May/11 - Corporal Tags
10/Jun/12 - Sergeant Tags

Print