Print 

Author Topic: BFM_Sub _Zero  (Read 3119 times)

Offline {HM}Santa

• Regular Poster
BFM_Sub _Zero
« on: October 21, 2007, 12:34:23 AM »
@ about 3:00AM Sunday morning, I think server #5

Was doing nothing bout rule breakers and not even spaming rules, when I started asking questions at end of game, he left.
Doesn't behave like the old bfm_99 that I know.

Offline Rázgrìz

• Senior Poster
  • I am the Razgriz
Re: BFM_Sub _Zero
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2007, 12:59:28 AM »
well, its a fake. ours us
BFM_Subzero

Offline {HM}Santa

• Regular Poster
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2007, 10:44:44 AM »
Sorry, worded that wrong.
I assumed it was a fake and was just giving you a heads up on the poser.  :)

Offline Rázgrìz

• Senior Poster
  • I am the Razgriz
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2007, 11:03:29 AM »
ah, ok thanks :)

Offline SubZero

• Junior Poster
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2007, 12:57:44 PM »
Thanks for bringing this to the forums. That was me in there and it is true some guests were complaining about rule breakers. We have to actually see the violation for ourselves before we can warn/kick/ban. I did kick 2 people for being AFK and one for refusing to stop nading from above (Ice Fields). We DO NOT kick guests who are accused of rule violations from other guests, WE MUST SEE IT OURSELVES.

I was in contact (through Vent) with one of our recruits who was in there as well (bfm_bleach) and he didn't see anything either. I was actively looking and thats all I am allowed to do until I witness it. I had spammed the rules right before you joined and bfm_bleach also spammed the rules during the course of the game(s).

It helps if you tell us who and where the violators are, so we can check it out more quickly. Just saying, "(whoever) is chasekilling, kick him" doesn't really help. I prefer,"(whoever) is chasekilling behind red base" or "(whoever) is nading down from 2nd cliff", that way we can immediately go there and check it out.

We have to walk a fine line when it comes to kicking/banning and we don't ever want to kick/ban someone who has done nothing wrong, thats why we must witness the violation. Even with all that said, we are going to miss things and thats just the way it is.

I didn't see any of your questions, if I had I would have answered them. Guests need to understand that while we are answering questions, we cant watch the game. I didn't ignore you on purpose, if it seemed that way, I apologize.

Sorry for the long answer and I hope you continue to race in our servers, you are welcome anytime and we will continue to do our best at keeping the server a fun place to race.

Thanks to BFM_Kàkà§hì for the sig

Print