Print 

Author Topic: Ranks Question  (Read 1198 times)

Offline -shiNe!

• Senior Poster
  • Former bfm & PR
Ranks Question
« on: January 09, 2011, 02:09:02 AM »
Hey, I have been wondering what many of yalls ranks do. What Is each ranks responsibility etc. It's kinda hard to just notice what they do right off the bat, because at first before I got more Into BFM I thought that there were no ranks past recruit.
-If this Is something that Isn't to be told until somebody gets Into the clan, then don't worry about It. I do understand that.

Add me on Steam!
I lived in the days of Tanxs when he was but a kid.
BFM clan only scrims were my favorite. I was so proud to make it into the ranks of this clan, but proud enough to let that be my downfall.
I am only happy that I got to experience such a legendary clan.

Offline BFM_Slim

• Leader
Re: Ranks Question
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2011, 04:06:42 AM »
This is a very basic idea of what the different ranks do but the duties are not limited to this list.

First, we all Admin servers- (Our most important job  :smly_a_wink: )

Recruits:  are being taught-

Admins:  admin servers-

Corporals: are in the recruitment department-

Sergeants:  are in the training department and help run the Aussie 2v2 scrim season-

Lieutenants: assist in the running of Captain scrims and help get approved prs on vent- Some also help out in training-

Captains run scrim teams, some help with recruitment and training and also maintaining our servers and forums.

Majors help with unban requests, help with server and forum maintenance and to run the Clan. Some are also involved scrimming, recruitment and training-

Colonel- Unban requests, servers and help a little more with running the clan.

Generals- Run the clan and are overseeing and involved in all the different duties mentioned so far-

Leader- Makes the generals do all the work. :siderofl:  No really,  Elvis often gets many issues land in his lap. He is very active with leadership.  

That’s a basic idea, hope that helps  :)
« Last Edit: January 09, 2011, 04:10:34 AM by BFM_Slim »

Print