Print 

Author Topic: PR-Ozzie  (Read 1319 times)

Offline a victim

• Junior Poster
PR-Ozzie
« on: January 15, 2011, 01:30:42 PM »
Is PR-Ozzie (or PR-ozzie) a BFM Potential Recruit, or not?

I note that the majority of PRs use PR_ (underscore) and not PR- (hyphen), so I assume that an official PR would always use PR_ as the prefix to their name.

It's just that I pointed out that he was lagging quite badly, and got some mildly abusive replies, which I felt did not meet the normal behaviour of a real BFM Potential Recruit...

Thanks.
Danger Canyon = 76.33    Gephy = 54.23
Ice Fields = 68.33            SideWinder = 90.05
Death Island = 55.80       Infinity = 99.20
Infinity all Navs = 90.40   Blood Gulch = 62.87
Timberlands = 47.53        Infinity (Walking) = 286.53 ;-)

Offline BFM_JANE

• Major
  • Despite the cost of living, it remains popular.
Re: PR-Ozzie
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2011, 02:17:43 PM »

The PR prefix is not ours and so there isn't anything official, just common usage. They make the choice to add a PR notation to their name... or not to.

Thanks for your post, we'll keep an eye out.

Offline HLNozzie

• Junior Poster
    • HLNRACE
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2011, 12:48:59 PM »
the point was that u was not an admin and you wouldnt stop telling me what to do when im trying to race so could u plz let me race without you abusing me,an no i did not use any abusive replies.

Offline BFM_NavyJHk

• Colonel
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2011, 03:13:52 PM »
Is that really how you want to respond Ozzie?  Victim made a comment about your lag and that it was hard to drive behind you.  You in turn decided to respond with vulgarities.  Victim asked you to not use profanity, and you AGAIN responded rudely. 

Not any abusive replies?  If you are going to commit the action, at least have the backbone to admit what you did.  Not hide behind a lie.

Victim did not "abuse" you in any way, so there's no reason to try to turn this story into some plot to get him in trouble.  I am locking this thread as the intent to let other players and admins know about the situation has been achieved.  We will continue to be on the lookout. 
Thank you Kàkà§hì!

Print