Print 

Author Topic: Is This Legal  (Read 1334 times)

Offline -shiNe!

• Senior Poster
  • Former bfm & PR
Is This Legal
« on: February 14, 2011, 12:23:32 AM »
So, sometimes when I die and I respawn at the opposite side of the map then where my next map Is, I committe suicide In hopes of spawning at the other base so I can reach my next map faster. I do this really at any time, no matter If there are hogs at the base that I spawn at (the first time). So I was wondering If that Is legal or not.
^^(might have just confused you  :bang:)

Add me on Steam!
I lived in the days of Tanxs when he was but a kid.
BFM clan only scrims were my favorite. I was so proud to make it into the ranks of this clan, but proud enough to let that be my downfall.
I am only happy that I got to experience such a legendary clan.

Offline BFM_Exodus

• General
  • BFM's General Oversight >:)
Re: Is This Legal
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2011, 12:31:36 AM »
From our full detailed rules:

5.8.    You may purposefully commit suicide, but only if your next flag is at the other base. However, keep in mind that this is rarely your best strategy.

Basically the chances of you spawning ahead are minimal, and you in no way help your team at all (eg. gun a hog) if you are dead with a long respawn time. I would recommend you do not use this tactic at all, but yes it is legal.

Nrvend is too old. We race in hogs, not wheelchairs.
Exodus.....why is there a cat in my post?
Exodus is the all-time Major Pain.

Offline -shiNe!

• Senior Poster
  • Former bfm & PR
Re: Is This Legal
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2011, 12:38:52 AM »
Oh okay, well many times that I have done this, just about all, I have spawned at the other base. So luck Is with me on that I guess.

Add me on Steam!
I lived in the days of Tanxs when he was but a kid.
BFM clan only scrims were my favorite. I was so proud to make it into the ranks of this clan, but proud enough to let that be my downfall.
I am only happy that I got to experience such a legendary clan.

Print