Print 

Author Topic: Is It Normal  (Read 1228 times)

Offline -shiNe!

• Senior Poster
  • Former bfm & PR
Is It Normal
« on: February 23, 2011, 09:50:26 PM »
To get accused of breaking rules more frequently when being a PR rather than being just a guest?
It seems more than ever now I keep getting accused to breaking rules. Sometime I do admit I mess up, but not normally. And sometimes just all this trash piles up and I argue back, sorry about that.

Add me on Steam!
I lived in the days of Tanxs when he was but a kid.
BFM clan only scrims were my favorite. I was so proud to make it into the ranks of this clan, but proud enough to let that be my downfall.
I am only happy that I got to experience such a legendary clan.

Offline BFM_JANE

• Major
  • Despite the cost of living, it remains popular.
Re: Is It Normal
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2011, 10:04:05 PM »

Potential recruits tend to try harder than regular guests, and putting themselves in the spotlight like that will attract more attention. If someone "accuses" you of breaking rules, think about what rule you might have broken and the whole situation. Maybe you did break a rule and didn't realize it. Maybe you didn't and they saw it wrong. Either way, you can't stop things like that happening, it's how you handle it that matters.

If it's possible you broke some rule, be careful about it next time. If you did nothing wrong, have a good attitude about things. Let the person know your side of it and if they disagree, tell them thanks and you'll keep it in mind or something. Arguing is a waste of time and people (especially strangers on the internet) aren't likely to back down and say "you're right, I'm wrong, sorry about that". And they certainly won't if you argue with them.

Just relax and have a good time.

Offline -shiNe!

• Senior Poster
  • Former bfm & PR
Re: Is It Normal
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2011, 10:06:09 PM »
Thanks for the excellent response Jane, was just what I was looking for.

*I didn't put this In Question For Officers because I thought that anyone could answer It. It wasn't just like a specific question.

Add me on Steam!
I lived in the days of Tanxs when he was but a kid.
BFM clan only scrims were my favorite. I was so proud to make it into the ranks of this clan, but proud enough to let that be my downfall.
I am only happy that I got to experience such a legendary clan.

Print