Print 

Author Topic: InV4d3rZiM  (Read 2932 times)

Offline Fluffy Pink

• Newbie Poster
  • Hugs and Grenades for All!
InV4d3rZiM
« on: October 24, 2007, 07:14:10 PM »
Just discovered this section of the forums... makes for interesting reading! :P

This fella was on today, and was being very vulgar: profanity, racist comments, and lewd remarks.  I asked him a couple times to please tone down the language, and got the "are you admin?  then [expletive]" response that seems typical from reading other threads in here. 

At one point a BFM (Sub Zero I think) came on, and 'Zim' instantly became very civil and even polite - even complementing others, etc.  As soon as the BFM member left he started back up again, which -- to me -- clearly indicates that he fully understands that it's not appropriate, and that he's perfectly capable of playing within the rules.

I know you guys have to see it first-hand, and unfortunately I haven't figured out the screen-capture yet, but I wanted to give a heads up.  Thanks for listening!
I shoot center-mass and dot my i's with hearts.  Because I can.

Offline BFM_Hydra

• BFM Admin
  • BFM Rules Guru and Forum Pwner.
Re: InV4d3rZiM
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2007, 08:15:52 PM »
Hmm...I have played with this guy many times at Aussie times, and for over an hour last night, and I always enjoy racing with him...This is sad to see.

BFM_Hydra Signature: Miser
Soccer Trophy: Igor
Scrim Season VII Trophy: H@ngm@n

Thanks guys!

TESTIMONIAL
"Hydra knows the forums like a spider knows it's web." - BFM_Jimmy 5/9/09

"Hydra, 300 posts to you is like pocket money to the Monopoly guy." - BFM_Jimmy 11/9/09

Offline BFM_NavyJHk

• Colonel
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2007, 08:21:56 PM »
I will agree that he does tend to push his limits and bend the rules.  He really enjoys bending the rules as much as possible, and its becoming more noticeable that he doesn't have much respect for anyone but himself. 

Alas, when admins are around, he's certainly more reserved than if you get him on his own  :-\
Thank you Kàkà§hì!

Offline -JR-Alberto

• Posts Too Much
  • "A Duke is a Duke, I'm the 4th Duke"
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2007, 03:58:47 AM »
<-- Witness, he camped and "defended" in a not allowed way some days ago when I was playing in your server, definately on the BOLO (hopefully undercovered)  :)

"just two good ol' boys, wouldn't change if they could, fightin' the system like two modern-day Robin Hoods"

Print