Print 

Author Topic: BFM_V3ngnce  (Read 2283 times)

Offline Lº§tMyMiNÐ

• Junior Poster
  • Introducing: my signature logo, modified.
BFM_V3ngnce
« on: March 23, 2011, 08:38:02 PM »
Hello, everyone, this is R e d u x,

And I'd like to tell you about a great player that I've had great times with, both on BFM's servers and off. No, I don't know him personally, but I can definitely say that he is a definite pleasure to be around. We've played some Halo together, we've played some Call of Duty 4 together, and we've even done Zombies together (all kinds!) on Call of Duty 4 together, and I must say, I have thoroughly and completely enjoyed all those times with this guy, and his name is BFM_V3ngnce.

Look forward to more good times with ya, man!
-
R e d u x

It speaks for itself...

Offline gamepanther

• Posts Too Much
  • Problem??
Re: BFM_V3ngnce
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2011, 05:27:00 AM »
Keep it up Mr Chief!!  GJ!

Thanks JANE!

Sig Made By Me.

Thanks Marty!!

............................................................ ............................................................
..........        ..........      ......      ...                  ...                  ...      ....                ....
.........    ..    .........      ......      ...      ...............      ...............      ....      ..............
........    ....    ........      ......      ...      ...............      ...............      ....      ..............
.......              .......      ......      ...                  ...                  ...      ....            ........
......     ......     .......     ......     .................     ................     ...      ....      ..............
.....     ........     .......     ....     ..................     ................     ...      ....      ..............
....     ..........     ........           ......                  ...                  ...      ....                ....
........................................................... .............................................................

Btw just cuz Ben1 haz a higher pitched voice doesn't make him better than meh D:

I miss mah squeakeh voice D: Its harder to be the stereotypical kid on Xbox now :(

The Best Quote Ever By Exodus:

"I will get you unbanned in the next few days. In the meantime go easy on the caffeine."

Print